+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Did You Know That ...

Did You Know That ...

Beautiful ladies are nothing but addition of problems, Multiplication of troubles, Subtraction of money, Division of concentration to gentle man.

Re: Did You Know That ...

Do you know that our lives would v bin beta without men.you guys are bundle of distractiön.always giving us heart attack.maybe in the next generation there should be no men.

Hmmmm.....sounds like 2 heartbreaks!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

Still, i will go for a beautiful lady. Just play your own part by being nice to them.

@ Dagunro.yah, ur rite.but minus dat u guy are heartles.in wich it not supose 2be so

@Lovinah, pls i beg to defer. It is unscrupulous,de-imaging and derogatory 4u 2 say dat men r heartless. Its is not woman-like. Pls do sensor ur words abt men. For cry out loud,we r and wil always remain d head.

@ kinsman. Men may be the head, but we women are the neck, bcos we control the so call head.

@Lovinah!
    Being "Heartless" according to you, is not limited to a particular gender. As you have them in the Menfolk so also do you have them in the Womenfolk.

@Sarki4real & Lovinah!
    The outcome of any relationship is a function of whatever has been deposited into it in the course of the relationship!

@ dagunro. Hmmmm.in a situation were one withdraws what he or she didnt deposit in a relationship.how do u call that? Heart dislocation or ........

Quote Originally Posted by Lovinah Joseph
    @ dagunro. Hmmmm.in a situation were one withdraws what he or she didnt deposit in a relationship.how do u call that? Heart dislocation or ........
    If you have not deposited anything into it, you sure will have nothing to withdraw from it. If you don't have a dime in your bank account, can you go there and wish to withdraw any money?

You are very RIGHT @ Dagunro. Your last post is a very good question for every couple/relationship going through tough times....

@ dagunro and faith. U know at tyms sum guys are jus devilish. By not appreciating all the good things we do. A typical example is my ex. He was brilliant but pøor.he had a scholarship 2study abroad. I close my dad's account and make sure he succeed.i was disowned by my dad.afta 4yrs he came bak 2tell me dat he cant marry an illitrate like me. In dis case, did i not deposit good,but withdraw evil at d end?

@ Lovinah, you're very RIGHT. All Guys (without Christ) are JUST DEVILISH. Am sorry what happened to you, i really feel for you. That's what happen to ladies when they date someone whose father is the DEVIL. To really find true love, lasting relationship and a heart that would not be broken, you need to align to the one who has it GENUINELY. Man is a DECEIVER by nature. Only the TRUELY BORN AGAIN (Not just Church goers) but those who live THE WORD, Can give true love. Pls don't be bitter about him. Forgive him, and move forward. Stay glued to Jesus, only HIM is the source of true love. A genuine LOVER would come your way by His grace. Take charge and remain Blessed.

+ Reply