+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Cussons UK currently recruiting

Talking Cussons UK currently recruiting

Pz Cussons(UK)Ltd is currently recruiting freshers, they are presently recruiting and employing the services of skilled and technical personnel’s' and reliable firms to fill vacancies and contracts in the areas of Geology, Geo-technical, Research, Environmental, Operations,Customer Care Officer, Administrative Officer,Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Civil engineers, Sales Officers, I.T/Hardware and Software, Accounts, Finance/Audits,Instrumentation, Project Management,Sales & Marketing executive,Construction, NDT, Welding and Fabrication, QA/QC, Management and Administrative personnel's and Real Estate experts.

kindly direct your CV/resume to: [email protected],career.... zcussons.com, i strongly believe that you will be selected. Thanks and God bless you all...

Re: Cussons UK currently recruiting

Pz Cussons(UK)Ltd is currently recruiting freshers, they are presently recruiting and employing the services of skilled and technical personnel’s' and reliable firms to fill vacancies and contracts in the areas of Geology, Geo-technical, Research, Environmental, Operations,Customer Care Officer, Administrative Officer,Electrical, Electronics, Mechanical, Civil engineers, Sales Officers, I.T/Hardware and Software, Accounts, Finance/Audits,Instrumentation, Project Management,Sales & Marketing executive,Construction, NDT, Welding and Fabrication, QA/QC, Management and Administrative personnel's and Real Estate experts.

kindly direct your CV/resume to: [email protected],career.... zcussons.com, i strongly believe that you will be selected. Thanks and God bless you all...

+ Reply