+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Corper with stress

Corper with stress

I am a fresh graduate who is currently serving at Enugu state, a batch B corp member who need your advice on jobs, i am an Accounting graduate with Distinction but posted to a secondary school only to teach Account in the state of primary assignment

Re: Corper with stress

I really dont know what u expect. Someone taught u and u graduated with a distinction and u cant teach other people to be like u? Its really dishearting, I am presenlty a serving corper "Batch A" thou,and i was posted to Bauchi even though i've lived all my life in Lagos, i still adapted and its doesnt look like the end of the world for me, i am also teaching.

Service year is supposed to be a period where u dedicate all the resources you have acquired to better your immediate environment. The same environment that produced you.

I'm sure cos ur an accounting graduate you expected to be sent to a bank or some big firm right so u cld make money, teaching is a noble profession and u might just discover that u might enjoy it.

Unlike working in a bank, Corpers who teach also have spare time when school closes daily and holidays and u can effectively use this time to prepare for your ICAN OR ACAA . The fact that u cld senf this mail even means u ve internet access, how bout people serving in areas without electricity, network or water?

Start serving your country and grow up. It usually aint that rosy..

bros no vex,
    welcome to d house. I am an accountant too. I am currently serving in Akwa Ibom Batch A. One thing u have to undstand is that u hv bn set free to cave a niche for urself.

U nid to develop urself and project ur personality to attain a greater heights. I came to Akwa Ibom n was posted to mkpat Enin where I never dreamt of going to.

see I must tell u the truth. I had wished to be posted to school so as to enable prepare for my ICAN but as God may have I was posted to the council. I do nothing but am not regretting and crying as u are doing.

I had to look for where to teach in schl but got none. As God may have I got a computer training centre where am teaching now.

The issue is this u nid to b where u'll sharpen ur skills and develop unless u are not interestd

patience dear
    life is all about service
    the one year as an account teacher wont and cant kill you.
    Do it diligently and count it all joy.
    You shall surely be rewarded for it.

I pray you get a very good job after NYSC
    God bless
    Revelation 22: 11-12

I am really grate for the responses to my challenges, i pray that God will guide you all as you are ready to morally support me in my current situatio

+ Reply