+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Congratulatory message to NAIJAHOTJOBS MEMBER(S) OF THE MONTH

Congratulatory message to NAIJAHOTJOBS MEMBER(S) OF THE MONTH

Dear House,

I must say that those with a posity of information have immensly benefited from the relentless efforts by a few deligent individuals devoted to moving the house forward.

This is coming at a time when the economy has been caking under the duress of global and financial meltdown.

Admist , they offered "AUTHENTIC" information that has led to so many climbing the ladder of success.

Another thing we must watch is not to encourage or abate any societal ill such as malpractices and its ugly brothers.

House , Should work on how to attach warning levels to each member so that when his/her threshold is reached sanction should be taken mildly as a deterent not as a punishment.

Ignorance of the law is no excuse , We should borrow a leaf from what happened during the FJA TEST,i learnt that some innocent people where made to bear the wrought. The severity of the matter could have caused the house truckling under governing sanctions, just by the laxity and dexerity of a few going about the right things in the wrong way.

Once again Cheer to all recipients , its a honour well deserved

One love
    Ineedtopass

Re: Congratulatory message to NAIJAHOTJOBS MEMBER(S) OF THE MONTH

Hi guys,just want to say hi to all NAIJAHOT JOBS out there .stay bless

Re: Congratulatory message to NAIJAHOTJOBS MEMBER(S) OF THE MONTH

I wish to acknowledge the effort of Board moderator for taken time out to recognised dedicated members who have contributed immensely to making this board enjoyable and whorthwhile. And to those members who have been recognised I say congratulation. I think it calls for celebration. Abi no be so?

I also like to thank Board moderator for observing my absence at the Board and seeking after my wellbeing. This is very thoughtful of you.

May I seize this opportunity to introduce members to an insurance Board: www.insurancetalkshopng.com initiated to promote insurance awareness in Nigerians for our collective benefits and that of our economy. Please visit the Board, register and login, post topics or contribute to on-going debates or better still ask questions for members' attention. No payments required. See you at the Board soon. Till then stay blessed

+ Reply