+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: CONFESSION OF AN IJAW BOY

CONFESSION OF AN IJAW BOY

GOOD DAY,
    THIS IS A CONFESSION OF AN IJAW KID
    Little Diepriye came into the kitchen where his mother was making dinner.
    His birthday was coming up and he thought this was a good time to tell his mother what he wanted.
    "Mom, I want a bike for my birthday." Little Priye was a bit of a troublemaker.
    He had gotten into trouble at school and at home.
    Priye's mother asked him if he thought he deserved to get a bike for his birthday. Little Priye, of course, thought he did.

Priye's mother wanted Priye to reflect on his behavior over the last year.
    "Go to your room, Priye, and think about how you have behaved this year.

Then write a letter to God and tell him why you deserve a bike for your birthday." Little Priye stomped up the steps to his room and sat down to write God a letter.

Letter 1 Dear God, I have been a very good boy this year and I would like a bike for my birthday. I want a red one.
    Your friend, Priye

Priye knew that this wasn't true. He had not been a very good boy this year, so he tore up the letter and started over.

Letter 2 Dear God; This is your friend Priye. I have been a good boy this year and I would like a red bike for my birthday.
    Thank you.
    Your friend Priye

Priye knew that this wasn't true either. So, he tore up the letter and started again.

Letter 3 Dear God; I have been an "OK "boy this year. I still would really like a bike for my birthday.
    Priye

Priye knew he could not send this letter to God either. So, Priye wrote a fourth letter.

Letter 4 God, I know I haven't been a good boy this year. I am very sorry. I will be a good boy if you just send me a bike for my birthday.
    Please!
    Thank you, Priye

Priye knew, even if it was true, this letter was not going to get him a bike.

Now, Priye was very upset. He went downstairs and told his mom that he wanted to go to church. Priye's mother thought her plan had worked, as Priye looked very sad.
    "Just be home in time for dinner," Priye's mother told him.

Priye walked down the street to the church on the corner.
    Little Priye went into the church and up to the altar. He looked around to see if anyone was there. Priye bent down and picked up a statue of the Mary. He slipped the statue under his shirt and ran out of the church, down the street, into the house, and up to his room. He shut the door to his room and sat down with a piece of paper and a pen. Priye began to write his letter to God.

Letter 5 God, I’VE KIDNAPPED YOUR MAMA. IF YOU WANT TO SEE HER AGAIN, SEND THE BIKE!!!!!!!! !!

The hit man.

Diepriye

JEHOVAH JIREH IS GOOD TO ME

Re: CONFESSION OF AN IJAW BOY

Nice One!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

jeanie nice one

But you would have put Sammie, or Dawaskee instead of Diepriye (Just kidding)

Keep it up
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

@jeanie pls i dey wait 4 part 2 of this film oooo!
    @Florafab..e bi like say na u don dey carry sammie 4 head this days pass jeanie oooo!...i just thank God say u no join my name put .....otherwise wetin happen in 1947 for repeat itself here!....but on a more serious note....abeg put back ur former pics ooo.....i want to de see u well!
    ONE LUV!
    be good all the time

Wat's with all of you and my picture

Maybe i should remove my picture and remain pictureless, maybe i'll be left alone then
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

@florafab If u remove d pic then there is going to be an outcry of not seeing ur pic at all. U know we all hv this propensity not to like wht we get & to value it when its nt there. Its just like d person we all refer to as hypocrite:The man who killed his parents and on getting to the court,is asking 4 forgiveness not to be jailed on the ground that he is an orphan. Imagine the concobility.
    T

supu!....grammar!
    be good all the time

This is SUPER STORYYYY, another Wale Adenuga in the house.Well done.

+ Reply