+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Check this out. is it real?

Yve

Check this out. is it real?

Hey people,

Saw this advert in the papers and decided to look it up online.
    The thing is, because of the wide spread of fraud in the country, I am a bit skeptical. The website is graduaterecruitment.webs.com
    Do you think this is for real?

Welcome to Graduate Recruitment website

Our client is a major player in the financial services sector of the economy, with operations in the 36 states of the federation, Africa and Overseas. Due to expansion, it seeks to recruit fresh graduates of Nigerian universities who have successfully completed the NYSC programme and are not above 28 years old by October 01, 2009. The successful candidates will undergo an on-the-job management trainee programme in various branches throughout the 36 states and Abuja, after which they will be confirmed as full-time staff.

REQUIREMENTS: BSc any field, minimum of second class lower, NYSC discharge certificate, Birth certificate/Declaration of age.

METHOD OF APPLICATION: Interested and qualified applicants are to send in their applications, including copies of credentials(see requirements above) and resume to [email protected]

A service charge of three thousand naira only(#3,000) payable to any branch of UBA is a pre-requisite for the aptitude test/selection interview.

Account Name: Michael Oranusi.

Account Number: 01210680029744.

All payment must be made latest one week before the interview date. A copy of the bank deposit slip is to be sent alongside the other credentials to [email protected]

Upon receipt and confirmation, you will be issued with an examination number which will admit you to the selection interview.

Applicants are advised to specify their choice of state on the subject column of e-mail, example: Bank Internship/MTP- Kaduna. Please note that successful candidates will be posted to any part of the state where new branches have been opened.

Aptitude test/Selection interview will be held simultaneously in several cities which fall under three zones as shown below:

Northern Zone: Abuja: (Rockview Hotels), Kano: (Central Hotel), Sokoto: (Sokoto Hotel), Maiduguri: (International Airport Hotel)

Western Zone: Lagos: (Golden Gate Restaurant), IbadanKakanfo Inn), Benin: (Airport Hotel), Oshogbo: (Presidential Hotel).

Eastern Zone: EnuguHotel Presidential), OwerriConcorde Hotel), PortharcourtPresidential Hotel), CalabarMetropolitan Hotel).

Interview Date: Saturday September 26, 2009. Time: 10 am prompt. All candidates must be at the designated interview centres by 9.30 am for accreditation. Come with any photo Id, one passport photo and your examination number. Endeavour to attend the interview at a centre nearest to your location.

Pls Note: Candidates without an examination number need not attend.

This is a national recruitment exercise and as a result phone enquiries will not be allowed due to the large number of applicants. All enquiries are to be sent to [email protected][/b][/size][/size]

Re: Check this out. is it real?

why are you required to make payments?if you are jobless which money are exepected to have to pay?pls this people should stress cildren of GOD with their rubbish.

old boy niger game too much

i dont believe all these payment b/4 u get a job

IF THESE IS REAL WHY WILL THEN PAY IN TO A PERSONAL ACCOUNT? PLS MY GUYS BE CAREFUL (MAKE USE OF YOUR HEAD.)

I saw d same ad in guardian last wk.I quite agree, dat ad luk suspisous.Y d pay b4 u get job.D site is vague wit little or no info on d recruitment comp.Me i go shine my eye,shebi na 4 dis lagos.

IT IS TIME FOR YOU TO MAKE YOUR ACCA SUBSCRIPTION AND EXAMINATION PAYMENT ONLINE. GET IN TOUCH WITH ME ON THIS ID <[email protected]>

PAY LITLE OR NO COMMISSION OR CHARGES

+ Reply