+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: CHANGE YOUR MIND ABOUT BANK JOBS

CHANGE YOUR MIND ABOUT BANK JOBS

fellow Nigerians, banks dint pay for nothing, you actually worked for every kobo you earn. do you sometimes cares to know what become of the bankers, the wise once among them opt for self employment. the naive once accumulate liabilities that eventually paddled them to abject poverty if they loose their job. the way and manner bankers carries themself is just the kind of orientation they carry and what the society assume of them, just like what we have about medcine ,law and engineering students in school. You just have to create dignity for yourself and what you do.
    let me tell you some truths. people who works in banks hardly have time for other things in life that can generate incomes. the use money for any services they need as a result their real income is small. most owners of good houses and business outfit are not bankers. their worth in real term of wealth and knowledge accusation can not be compare to people who works in the real sector like manufacturing, agriculture, multinationals, world organizations, industries and others like research institutions agencies, NGos, telcommunication and allied industries, move industries name them. who can duplicate their experience in a small scale after office and generate more income and time to entertain the mind. opportunity for higher positions in banks as you go up is narrow. it is like a pyramid. the higher you go the more stress you face because of risk and uncertainty associated with every decisions you take.
    to me, bank is just one out of several opportunities to start big. Blessing is not in how much you receive, but in effective use of the little you have. the highest salary earners are not the richest men, people with ideas, creative once that can identify means of satisfying other peoples needs.some pure water factory or block industry owners are far better than a bank manager in terms of asset, health and time to entertain the mind in which ever form.
    may God open our eyes and help to US make the right choice of careers.
    be wise think of long term and multiplier effect of any job you are doing.
    bye.

Re: CHANGE YOUR MIND ABOUT BANK JOBS

paddy na true u talk sha, but ur grammar fit hurt fly!

no vex...na just say i dey envy una wey speak am pass us.
    lol

Re: CHANGE YOUR MIND ABOUT BANK JOBS

That true but na where d job dey na him we dey follow for now. Its a good one anyway.
    It is nice 2 be impt bt its more impt 2 n nice

+ Reply