+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: CHAMS Test

CHAMS Test

I just received an sms inviting me to write the Chams test on thursday March 12th at Chams city, G.R.A. Ikeja. I was asked to check my e-mail for details. On checking my e-mail, I saw nothing from them. Can someone please fill me in. Also whats the format. Also, House members shpuld please advice me cos I'm in Benin right now and I don't waant to waste my energy coming to Lagos and end up regreting. cos I read adetayoonas's post and I had second thoughts. I'm waiting for your replies.

Re: CHAMS Test

I also received an sms saying i should come over for the same test at CHAMS but mines for friday the 13th,checking my mail there was nothing to that effect. Information on this from anybody will be greatly appriciated for am also in benin at the moment and wouldnt want to waste my time going all the way to lagos and meeting a mix up. Also waiting for your replies..........

Also got the text...mine's on thusday. Don't worry cute empress...It's not a scam...the test, cos of crowd, was divided into several days beginning from monday...so u've got nothing to worry about. About the txt, i guess we have to get to their office 2 verify that on the day of the test.
    Kindly check the CHAMS post on SCAM ALERTS folder, u might find something that'll be of immeasurable interest.
    If that's ur real pix, U sure deserve to be called cute empress. Bless

i got a test just this mornining inviting me to come for the test on friday, but now am in owerri, pls can the house advice me cos i dont see anything in my mail box. Any information please kindly reach me with this number 08038720719

Charm's invitation entered around 2am this morning but they have not sent me any mail to the effect. What should I do?

I wrote d test on monday,i believe u should get d mail b4 friday.But incase u ddnt,then go wit ur sms for accreditation afterall its a general problem. For those invited frm other states,d decision of whether to go or not should come frm u urself but u hv to be meticulous at d level of financial decisions and also consider geographical proximity. U just hv to be in lagos as early as possible due to d hold-up. ODELI FELIX,08069471437
    T

I got the text 2:00am 2day and mine is slated for thursday 4:30pm but I have not received any email to that effect,but since i'm in Lagos I will go with the text that I received.As for the people coming from far distance I think U should just follow ur mind.

i also got d text . pls wat sud we be expecting...

+ Reply