+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: CBN TEST UPDATES-:SUBMISSION OF YOUR CONTACT DETAILS TO FITC ON CBN TEST ENDS ON THE 13TH. PLS READ

CBN TEST UPDATES-:SUBMISSION OF YOUR CONTACT DETAILS TO FITC ON CBN TEST ENDS ON THE 13TH. PLS READ

Hi house,pls be informed that the submission of your correct details to FITC on the CBN test is 13th of this month.If you observed that there is any error either by commission in your particulars(Name,address or state) Please endeavour to send them the right one now. Their email address is [email protected] & it should be in excel format. Also,apart frm the about 239 sms request on name/Serial # search that i hv to reply,i will no longer respond to any other one after this date cos according to whats on d website,d test is soon althou i may still attend to your calls.You know,one really has to prepare afterall,all play and no work,makes dull a jack boy. Good luck. -ODELI FELIX, 08069471437
    T

Re: CBN TEST UPDATES-:SUBMISSION OF YOUR CONTACT DETAILS TO FITC ON CBN TEST ENDS ON THE 13TH. PLS R

Thanks Bro, for the selfless service!!! God will surely reward you
    ...be aware that GOD IS IN FULL CONTROL!

Re: CBN TEST UPDATES-:SUBMISSION OF YOUR CONTACT DETAILS TO FITC ON CBN TEST ENDS ON THE 13TH. PLS R

Quote Originally Posted by felixodeli
    sir,
    i mr ozoagu nicholas c,graduated from enugu state university of science and technology [esut] apply online,but i couldnt receive any test,i dont no were the problem is,
    please sir i will be happy if u can reply urgently and tell me where my problem was,

[attachment deleted by admin]

Quote Originally Posted by nicholas ozoagu
    sir,
    i mr ozoagu nicholas c,graduated from enugu state university of science and technology [esut] apply online,but i couldnt receive any test,i dont no were the problem is,
    please sir i will be happy if u can reply urgently and tell me where my problem was,
    AM SORRY ABT THAT.BUT U KNOW IN ANY VACANCY,THERE IS THE INSCRIPTION "ONLY SHORTLISTED CANDIDATE WILL BE CONTACTED". BUT DONT GIVE UP,U CAN STILL SELL ICE IN ICELAND.I SUGGEST THAT U GO TRU THE LIST ON D WEBSITE IF YOUR NAME IS THERE COS I HV SEEN CASES LIKE THAT. GOOD LUCK.
    T

+ Reply