+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: CBN TEST

CBN TEST

Please house help with CBN test format. I got an invitation 2 from FITC for the test coming on 24th January 2009. Time and Venue still pending.
    Thanks a million. One luv.
    08036177835. [email protected]

Re: CBN TEST

The CBN test is all about verbal reasoning, aptitude test qualitative reasoning.

Mr. Philip Okor na thief, no one should petronize him & his fake materials. He claims to have solutions to every up-coming text/interviews. He's only a "rip-off", do forget about him and concentrate on ur GMAT.

Hello Obamafan,

The Philips you gave everybody his number () to call for CNB test format is fraudlent. As I called him, he said I should pay N500 for him to foward the past questions to my email address. He demanded I send him Visafone credit of N500. As I sent him the card pin number, he kept quiet and refuse to acknowledge the receipt . I later called him, initially he accepted I sent him d credit, another minute he started denying it and start talking so many things.

Please I am urging the house not to send any more recharge card to the so called Philip, he is a fraudster. This is somthing others ordinarily send to members freely as one of those things we benefit from one another from this forum. Philip is a bad story and you that recommended him is equally a suspect.

@pretexchicks,

Obamafan is a fraudster, its a known thing on this site, even if he gives u another name to call, he's d brain behind it all.

BE WARNED.
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

PLS HOUSE, NO ONE SHOULD ASSOCIATE WITH THIS GUY CALLED OBAMAFAN AND HIS COHORTS, THEY ARE ALL THIEFS, ARMED ROBBERS THAT IS WHAT THEY ARE, WHEN I SAW HIS POST, I MEAN OBAMAFAN I JUST IGNORED HIM, PRETEXCHICKS, IS A PITY U HAVE FALLEN MUGU TO THEM, SORRY ABT THAT AND THANK GOD IT IS JUST N500, I WONDER WHY HIS POST IS STILL ALLOWED IN THE HOUSE, OBAMAFAN, I ONLY HAVE ONE WORD FOR U AND UR COLLEGUES, VERY SOON, I MEAN VERY VERY SOON, UR CUP WILL BE FULL AND U WILL HAVE NOWHERE TO RUN TOO.ANIMAL IN HUMAN FORM.MAY GOD EXPOSE U SOON.

IF U WERE INVITED FOR THE CBN TEXT, PLS KINDLY CONCENTRATE ON UR GMAT, IT IS ALL ABOUT VERBAL ATTITUDES,NORMAL TEXTS, GOD WILL SEE ALL OF U THRU IN JESUS NAME.
    JEHOVAH JIREH IS GOOD TO ME

I got an e-mail on the details for the test.I stay in Lagos but i am to write the test in Abuja.The details are as follows:

Date : Saturday, 24th January 2009
    Venue: THe Nigerian Law School,Bwari,Abuja.
    Time : 1:30 p.m prompt.

Don't know if there is a centre in Lagos

OBUMA OR OBAMAFAN AND UR HIGH -WAY ROBBER CALLED PHILIP SHOULD BETTER RESPECT UR OLD AGE AND WOTEVA IT IS THAT GAVE U THE GOD TO B FRAUDING PPLE ON THIS FORUM. ARMED ROBBERS! WHY NOT GO AND BREAK CBN SINCE U AR WISER THAN UR MATES,IDIOT, BORN -BEAST, GOOD FOR NOTIN CHEAP CRIMINALS. [color=r ed] VERY SOON EFCC WILL B AFTER YOU! THIEFS

I got an e-mail on the details for the test.I stay in Lagos but i am to write the test in Abuja.The details are as follows:

Date : Saturday, 24th January 2009
    Venue: THe Nigerian Law School,Bwari,Abuja.
    Time : 1:30 p.m prompt.

Don't know if there is a centre in Lagos

Lagos Center is Trade Fair Complex, Badagry expressway.
    My time is 3pm.
    Perhaps u should try it.
    Meanwhile, I say in POrt Harcourt,
    Anybody knows about port Harcourt Center,
    kindly call me on 07030114204
    Many thanks.

Thank you house. I got alas!
    Dear Sir/Madam,

This is to inform you that you have been shortlisted for the CBN Recruitment test taking place as follows:

Date: Saturday, 24th January, 2009
    Venue: Lagos International Trade Fair Complex, Badagry -Expressway, Lagos.
    Time: 12.00 noon prompt.
    Please come to the venue with writing materials (especially one HB Pencil), a copy of this invitation letter, a verifiable form of identifying yourself and 2 passport photographs.

pls for all those who think their venues r inconvebnient i was also in lagos and my venue was said to be zaria.got intouch with some pple i know in-house and was adviced to go to d venue i was allocated.so i'll advice u just do like i've decided to do wld be on my way to kaduna 2morow.all d best u all.

+ Reply