+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: carringtonheritage scholarship plsssssss?

carringtonheritage scholarship plsssssss?

I must sincerely appreciate all active house members for the proper update of information on the web i give you all a thumbs up,keep on with the good work.
    Pls house members, i was invited by carringtonheritage a uk based scholarship foundation for a scholarship screening test come this saturday7/7/07.pls does anybody in the house has an idea of what the screening test might be?or the form it will take?pls i need your response between now and wednesday/Thursday morning.
    if you are successful in life it is your fault and if you aren't it is your fault.

Re: carringtonheritage scholarship plsssssss?

I have come accross this scholarship foundation about two months ago but lost its contact and i could not google it as well. Now they are calling for interveiw and i do not know what to do. can one still pay the fee and participate in it. I already have an offer from one of the universities in the UK. The interview comes up in Abuja. on the July 7th 2007. What do you think?.

Re: carringtonheritage scholarship plsssssss?

i was thinking you will give an answer to the question i asked but all the same you can contact them at this e-mail address [email protected] or visit their web at www.carringtonheritage.co.uk and ask them any question you feel like.
    if you are successful in life it is your fault and if you aren't it is your fault.

+ Reply