+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Topic: CAN YOU DATE ANYONE FROM NAIJAHOTJOBS?

Re: CAN YOU DATE ANYONE FROM NAIJAHOTJOBS?

ezecee6, we are all flesh and blood. We can't just be looking serious all day under the umbrella of job search. It's good to ease up the stress sometimes to get refreshed. Guyz like you end up marrying from fora like this. Don't play christian here jo.
    Unbelievable! I see birds in the ocean and fishes flying.

Different strokes they say for different folks, lets flow with our own stroke abi?
    Thanks<br /><br />Remain Blessed All,<br />Best Regards,<br />Naija4Life.

DEAR YOU CAN DATE SOME ONE IF ONLY YOU HAVE GOOD INTENTION FOR THE PERSON AFTER ALL MEETING TOGETHER WE HAVE TO KNOW EACH OTHER.

@ezecee6,

I think I understand u better- but gerit dt ds topic/replies are never a kinda off d track stuff.
    I believe dt its all cos you are a new guy in da house...dt u've been an observer a long time may not mean that u've been flowg along with da house.

D intentions are clear...just to unwind 4rm jobseekg tensions.

New guy,.... just flow with d house..and u'll understand better.
    No trumpet sounds when the important decisions of our lives are made. Destiny is made known silently.

Jeanie,I might have been a shade too harsh but not wrong. What do u mean by "trying to have fun"? Love is a serious issue.Either you are in or out, no halfways. How do you measure compatibility? There are more serious issues here than good choice of words. There are many attributes to consider before a relationship is started. I might like the way you write but not your face. The first time I see you might be the last(if I do not like what I saw).NO OFFENCE MEANT!!!
    As for you Owlu,I'm a christain(more or less like you). I can marry on this forum. I just do not want us to engage in frivolities. Let us not lose sight of where we are going. If care is not taken, this forum will like I warned before will turn into a match-up one.

Ezecee6, i think it will be wise i reserve further comment on this matter. Bollygeorgy has said it all "d intentions are clear....just to unwind 4rm jobseekg tensions. I wish u goodluck in your job search. Happy valenti........ Oh, i mean God bless u.
    Unbelievable! I see birds in the ocean and fishes flying.

why not, we are all graduate or some are planning to be one but the most important thing is that we all have plans for our future and that means our future is bright, so why won't i like to hook up with any of the naija members; inshort i will b happy if am hook up with one. email add:[email protected],07034522467, if u are interested, u can just find time to chat with me, am always on the net.cheers-grace

Of course i can always date a lady if she meets my calibration.It doesnt matter whether she is from naijahotjobs or americanhotjobs,the most important thing is the synchronization of two minds in unism. Simply put in economic terms,when demand equal supply,an equilibrum price is reached.it doesnt matter the geographical location in cyberspace whether yahoo,britishhotjobs,facebook or naijahotjobs. Her interests,philosophy,prospects in life and beliefs are the key issues. where we met is immaterial. -ODELI FELIX, 08069471437
    T

yes i can date on here if she is a kind of lady i want, after all we are matured graduates.well i will appreciate if i can get a good girl here.toyin,makies line telecomms. 08037135887

Quote Originally Posted by oluwalana sola grace
    why not, we are all graduate or some are planning to be one but the most important thing is that we all have plans for our future and that means our future is bright, so why won't i like to hook up with any of the naija members; inshort i will b happy if am hook up with one. email add:[email protected],07034522467, if u are interested, u can just find time to chat with me, am always on the net.cheers-grace
    NO BE SMALL THING OH

dawaskee, Sammie, coolguy, kemistkris, what are you waiting for?
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

@florafab,well dating someone from naijahotjobs is a welcome idea.There was a time i wrote one apptitude test and at the centre,some girls and boys were busy discussing about naijahotjobs.Handsome guys with sweet babes.infact u are free to date.just know how to play ur arse-nal and man-chest-er game very well.

Guyz here are too funny and really doing much to ease JOB TENSION.
    At least smiling faces after reading all the COLLABOS from the main cast and other minor cast

Funny, funny here. Anything to ease the job-quest tension. Its possible, why not? So far he/she is date-able.......

+ Reply
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast