+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: CAMPAIGN AGAINST THIS FRAUDSTER OKO4REAL/ONOMEJ4U

CAMPAIGN AGAINST THIS FRAUDSTER OKO4REAL/ONOMEJ4U

DVT and the Management of this great website, it is high time you de list Oko4real whose name is also Onomej4u from dis website, he has been defrauding innocent job seekers by collecting N500 recharge card to give out fake test format to people. these victim will believe this devil and concentrate on this fake test format only for them to fail the said test. He gave out fake mobil test format, shell test format etc and now is giving out fake DPR test format. Cant anything be done about this old fool who I know God will definitely cast to hell for deceiving jobless fellows. LET THIS STOP. House if you are with me, join and lets campaign against OKO4REAL/ Onomej4u/ phillip/ onome. This is his most recent post "if you are interested in getting solved question papers of previous DPR recruitment tests,call this number:070-9450-3767;ask of Onome"........... WHO IS WITH ME, LET THIS CAMPAIGN BEGIN!!!!!!!!

Re: CAMPAIGN AGAINST THIS FRAUDSTER OKO4REAL/ONOMEJ4U

I'm with you dude. the baga is an hole.
    I

I wonder why the admins have not done anything about guys like this. The list is endless;
    bolabiz, OBINO2, onlinemoneymaster, etc.
    These guys and all their aliases should be blocked from posting any topic here.
    17th Wonder of the World

NOTED!! I WILL FOLLOW IT UP. THANKS FOR YOUR OBSERVATION
    Man propose and God dispose, thank God, God no be man cos i for don kpeme oh!

If dis claim is true, he shldn't only b pursued out of d house; get his details and report him to EFCC and/or ICPC. We shldn't jst b letting pple like dis go free.

If dis claim is true, he shldn't only b pursued out of d house; get his details and report him to EFCC and/or ICPC. We shldn't jst b letting pple like dis go free. The CAMPAIGN shld b on dis one alone but any established FRAUDSTER in d house and elsewhere shld b forwarded to EFCC/ICPC.

Are U a victim. Pls kindly read this

Naijahotjobs.com is NOT A RECRUITMENT AGENCY & ALL SERVICES HERE ARE 100% FREE!
    NOT ALL JOB ADVERTS ARE VALID, Be wise! do NOT send money to anyone or organisation!
    | Click Here:... Registration is Free, Fast & Easy.
    :P
    :P

Pls tell dem oh... Did'nt u see dis warning @ d front of dis site b4 u registered??.... Now u re saying we shud campaign against dat fool and cheap scammer... His mates re engaging in bigger frauds, he is doing scam of #500 recharge card... ah ah ah, Hungry beast!!... He will die a pety & cheap scammer, Amen..... Dis goes out to his victims, "sorry to say, u re so stupid & dumb to ve fallen 4 such cheap scam, d school u attended d not put any sense in2 ur dull heads"..... Dat u re luking 4 jobs shud not make u act & reason like a layman.... Be wise & shine ur eyez, or motor go pass u by...

thanks for ur observation, i am suprised that tis topic has not been moved. i've raised concern on issues like this before, mostly on this supertube stuff, but the post will not last for two hours. lets see how far we can go with this one.

am already aware of d frudulent activities of 'philip'. buh am suprised pple still fall victim after several warnins have been meted out about not payin cash 2 anyone in d name of getin a job. lets hope d administrator of dis forum will treat dis as a matter of urgency and deal wit dis issue b4 it escalates.....God will help us all....
    Be good at all times...

You are truly a Bunker

+ Reply