+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: CALLREDUX, READ THIS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD,before they use you yo achieve plan

CALLREDUX, READ THIS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD,before they use you yo achieve plan

no one has really question a status of a company like dis before.
    you have to be smart before you involve yourself in what will ruin your relationship and reputaion with people forever. look at dis:

1. they told 2 start marketin immediately to both personal and corporate. Now, it is only to your families and friend.

2.they wanted you to pay #3000 before, now it is not compulsory.

3. Do you believe that the customer careline they put up in their update can be coded....... these guys are smart
    4.there is nothing like post paid section in glo world outlets

5.they might be using optimized classic product/CUG product of Glo to confuse you.beside,these products the call rate is what they stated in there website(callredux).it is never free for people in CUG as they said.

6.they are monitoring this discussion and really tryin to convunce you.it can be one or two person(s) siting down somewhere pressing there laptop.

7. that office you see today, may disappear tomorrow.(becareful)

8.if anyone(na dem) in this discussion said that he or she has activated his/her line, let them send the number, walk into any glo world outlet to confirm that the line is activated separately on callredux.

9. if they are serious, let them go to media or corroborate with glo to usher us into the market and make the work very easy 4 you.

10.assuming you marketed someone, and the person walk into a glo world outlet or call customer careline(forget about the numbers they gave you) and discovered that the product doesn't is not real. your reputaion is at stake.

11.their identity 4 now is hidden, let them come out very well
    BE WISE.meanwhile,i have already contacted friends in EFCC,CAC and NIRA.they are on their trail looking out to get them. very soon will shall give you the good news

BE WISE

Re: CALLREDUX, READ THIS FOR YOUR OWN GOOD,before they use you yo achieve plan

@johniyke We appreciate all of your fears. We only implore you that once you have made your findings in NIRA, CAC and EFCC that you come and let the house know the facts you found out and not keep it to yourself.

Make sure your investigations are thourogh.Like they say you shall know the truth and the truth will set you free.

just send one Glo number that has been activated, let me check it.
    Tell them that very soon i will catch you, exploiting at expense of desperate nigeria graduates

Beware i am on your trail.

Callredux, u guys rily hv to create awareness so that all this rumours abt u can be cleared once and 4 all. ln view of the rumours abt u guy's,l had to intercept the guarantor's form,aceptance letter and my pix l sent thru DHL coz l wudnt want to put my guarantor,who happens to be a human resource manager in one the banks. Why wud u guys CALLREDUX, insist that u wud not accept hand deliveries of the guarantor's form e.t.c? And ur demands of selling 500 lines per month is really stringent considering the fact that we'v not bin trained and we lack ur flyers/handbills with ur logo. l even visited the globacom office here in Kano but their staff cudnt confirm ur partnership with Globacom.From now till the end of this month, l can sell atleast 100 lines here in Kano 4u guys but until u clear my doubts. The mail u sent yesterday wont do,try somthing more convincing.

thanks pple in the house 4 watching our back
    after i accepted on line,i had 2 double check the whole package again
    so i decided nt 2 send my garantors form amongst others.
    For those involved,pls b careful.

Any business that shields the identity of the owners is not worth partnering with. PERIOD.

Well well, am i glad some one tuk the pain to do that, kudos to Yuddie you are a true dectective in the making and with dignity too. to think john iyke has sent the EFCC and others on a wild goose chase. Boy, am i lauging or what? I wonder if john iyke and winchibo and rosselle will send in their gurantor form now, how will they face the great Ewete during training, i wonder? This is a lesson to everyone in the hse, ....wateva lesson you want to learn from it. It'll be 9ce of you john iyke to back and own up to your fault cos that's the onlyway you can show you are a reasonable person in this matter, PEACE everyone!

+ Reply