+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: callredux marketers

callredux marketers

allowance should be considered for this job because of its daily requiremnts
    finkify

Re: callredux marketers

yes i agree with u but that will be after the three month probation performance

this offer lacks every sense of geniuety, they first ask to start marketing before 17th august and that plans is on the way for training process , till now no training. only for them to send an sms that the sales bonus has been extended to 21st aug.

i think we all have to step into the next level in the world of marketin by embrasing new modes.
    in my own view callredux appears unbelievable but for careful marketers who have experienced thier services i think they are still mentaining there stardards but ofcourse thier is need to be careful but not to the level of trying new things,believe it or not there is no harm in trying and if otherwise callredux fucks up ............till then.
    am a marketer and i hav confirmed some of there services like the free call and call charges,so far it is working pls house lets support this new skill till it messup.
    pls share with me your service experience if diff from mine.08076924512
    finkify

trainin is slated for late september
    hpe you all hav been able to make some sales like myself
    you can also get more confidence in calredux by callin glo on 200,it is real.
    lets only prepare to win a tokin amount as allowance on out general meetin day.
    someone call me
    finkify

Hey pro-marketers, while marketing Call Redux, you can make additional income by marketing the new Live Football Alert service from ATKO-BC.COM. Subscribers to the service will get live match updates when their favourite English league teams are playing.

This will be beneficial for those that can't get to watch the match live but would like to keep up to date with the action. Each alert cost just N5 and the subscriber chooses how they want to be alerted i.e. per goal, per half or per match. The service is available on all GSM networks.

The cost of the alerts are deducted from payments which marketers collect upfront and NOT from the subscriber's mobile phone. Marketers deduct their commission as agreed with us and remit the rest of the amount to us, so you are in control of your income.

We also encourage our marketers to establish marketing teams to increase their profit.

For more information, please visit:

http://www.atko-bc.com/fintro.html

Thanks.

pro alert,thanx for the invitation but will like you to get me well informed by registering your line with me so that we can talk at pleasure.
    finkify

O boy nawa o! There is sense in it,but do they know that not all the marketers reside in lagos? Even if they dnt consider our transport,what of accommodation and feedn 4 d training period? I got the same appointment too,bt they are alot of questions to be asked. Culd any1 of d marketers dat has startd pls chat with me on yahoo chat [email protected] or mtn 9t call 08064915678. I will appreciate o! Thanks esee pupo

callredux is a scam una no dey hear word?
    God is awesome

there should be a commitment from the company which should be allowance cos there proctocol pass mobil work besides na dem they use us pass ,make money pass etcabove all they are for real dem just they play us like chess game
    finkify

+ Reply