+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: BUY #50,000 NAIRA AIRTIME OF ANY TELECOMS NETWORK PROVIDER WITH JUST #5000

BUY #50,000 NAIRA AIRTIME OF ANY TELECOMS NETWORK PROVIDER WITH JUST #5000

Well,

Many nigerians like freebie stuffs before they believe things that people say.
    Well,right now,the first 50 nigerians to send me the imei no,puk no,s/n of there phone will get free #50,000 on there phone. Please note, any network be it mtn, zain, glo, etisalat. And furthermore,i am sorry to say that it wont work a a landline phone like starcoms and multilinks. Please i am doing it free for the first 50 people to send the details i need and after the 50 sets of people, i will start charging #5000 and u will get #50,000 free airtime in return for your #5000 on any network that i mentioned above.
    Please, payments should be made into my VTN ACCOUNT. Many people that use freedom to browse will know about VTN account. In case u are not among the first 50 and you dont know how to pay into a VTN account,feel free to send me a mail to [email protected] or add me on facebook, facebook name is prily johnson.I am always online 2-4-7 and if you dont want to send it to that link,you can also feel free to send me replies to this message.

LISTEN, A TRIAL WILL CONVINCE YOU.

Re: BUY #50,000 NAIRA AIRTIME OF ANY TELECOMS NETWORK PROVIDER WITH JUST #5000

is this true

+ Reply