+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: BUILD YOUR AFFILIATE MARKETING EMPIRE WITH MY ALL-IN-ONE EBOOK ON SITE BUILDING

BUILD YOUR AFFILIATE MARKETING EMPIRE WITH MY ALL-IN-ONE EBOOK ON SITE BUILDING

ALL IN ONE EBOOK: KEYWORD RESEARCH, DOMAIN REGISTRATION & HOSTING, WEBSITE BUILDING, AFFILIATE MARKETING+ GOOGLE ADSENSE CODE INTEGRATION

This is all in one E-book that will teach you the proper way of doing keyword research, domain name registration and hosting, website building, affiliate marketing and Google Adsense Code integration.
    This E-book has been carefully designed to teach you step-by-step how to build your own website from scratch even if you are a dummie. The material is unlike any other guide you've read before. A lot of books must have promised to show you how to build simple blog, but fail to deliver.
    One of the tools you need to learn this process is to have a book with detailed pictures showing you the real way of doing things. It is a Do It Yourself ebook.

The topics covered in the E-book include the following;

Intensive Keyword Research: I know keyword research is a common trap that a lot of people fall into and it is something that I fell into myself, which is why I try and teach the right way of doing things first of all. I know so many people just grab a niche at random or often just pick their names (too bad) and throw up a page and try to figure out what they are going to sell. Then they start trying to figure out how to get traffic into the search engines. That is all backwards, isn't it?
    If you are using it that way you are really making more work for yourself than is necessary. Keyword research is an entire other section where you can really dig down and spend quite a lot of time, but it is well worth doing. If you put the time in now then it becomes a lot easier when you start building out your site and generating back links to your site when you know you are targeting the right terms from the get-go.
    The ebook will show you how to do proper and intensive keyword research using simple and free tools to come up with different keywords based on exact, phrase and broad keywords. It also shows you how to select long tail keyword over exact keywords that are highly untargeted, how to avoid using keywords that has free or cheap prefix or suffix.
    With this keyword research, you should be able to analyse the strength of your competitors and determine whether or not your keyword is good to get you first page on Google search engines.

Affiliate Marketing and Products:

You will need to check the availability of your keyword on affiliate marketing site before proceeding to registration.
    The ebook will guide on how to select the products based on the number of customers reviews and prices. The more the customer’s reviews the more the chances of making more money with the products.
    You will need to select your products based on these two factors which you get in the ebook and the best products to sell at all time.

Domain Name Registration & Hosting:

this is another mystery when it comes to online businesses. Having your own personalized domain names and hosting accounts is as good as being an independent marketers. With your own domain name and hosting accounts, you have the total control over your businesses and your earnings.
    I will show you various domain registrars such as NameCheap.Com, GoDaddy.Com, ArthurWales.Com, OhMyDomain.Com, LovingName.Com etc that you can register your domain with using GTBank Card, Direct Deposit or with Liberty Reserve.
    I have listed several webhosts that you can use to host as many domain as possible without paying extra fees for subsequent hosting account. Those webhosts have unlimited spaces to accommodate up to 300 domain names at a go.
    I will show you why I have been using .org over .com constantly and why you can also use it to rank well on search engines and why you should not use the same domain registrars for hosting your domain names . I will also show you how to point your domain name to webhosts and subsequently host it.

Website Set up With WordPress:

You are now closer to having your virtual presence on internet and tell the whole world what you are selling and building a good reputation for yourself.
    I am a huge WordPress fan. If you have a control panel or cPanel with your web host that has fantastico deluxe plugged in, with two or three clicks it will install a WordPress blog for you. It is very, very quick and very, very easy. Compared to the old way of creating static HTML pages, one for each page, and trying to link them all together, it is just so much easier to use a blog, especially with a lot of the plug-ins you can use to help with optimizing your site.
    I will show you in my ebook how to install WordPress blog, free wordpress theme and upload about 22 plugins which will rank your page high on search engines.
    You don’t need any manual configuration to your website once you have the whole plugins installed on the site. The plugins take care of the whole works for you and you will start seeing some good results in the next 2months.
    The following are plugins you will need for your website;
    SEO title tag, google analytics plugins, google sitemap generator, comments subscription and thread plugins, sociable plugins (publish your posts to facebook, digg, stumble upon, twitter etc), contact form plugins, leenkme, akismet plugins, pretty link etc.

Google Adsense and Affiliate Products Code Integration:

The ebook will show you how to integrate your Google Adsense and affiliate codes into your website and configure the look to suit your taste.
    Once you have Google Adsense accounts; you can log in get your code and place it on the website through the dashboard area. If you don’t have Google Adsense account, you can contact me to get it for you within 24 hours.
    With good keyword that has relatively high CPC and high converting products you are sure of making more money into your adsense and amazon accounts.
    The Ebook is very, very interactive and explained with clear pictures to guide you from beginning to the end. It is a Do It Yourself book. I am currently selling this ebook online at the rate of $50 through plimus and e-junkie sites.

Even if you can not attend my One-on-One training on site building, you are sure of getting the whole information here and you can always talk to me on yahoo messenger if you need any further assistance.

If you order for this ebook between 22-12-2010 TO 5-01-2011 you will be paying N3000 with all the contents intact.

To order for the ebook, place your order by paying the sum of N3000 to my account;

GTBANK plc

Bankole Owolabi Mutolib

331-321-0211-590
    After payment send your teller number, amount paid, email address and the subject “all in one” to +234-803-401-8955 so as get your ebook instantly.

Talk to me;

Yahoo messenger; mutholeeb

Google talk ; chemashie

Bankole Owolabi Mutolib

CEO Chemashie Concept Resource Limited, Lagos, Nigeria.
    [email protected]

www.razore300selectricscooter.org
    www.soliahairstraighteners.org
    www.themesotheliomalawsuits.info
    www.freesampleswebsite.info

Import and export opportunities in Nigeria: www.importexportnigeria.info
    Or get Free stuffz online at www.freesampleswebsite.info

Re: BUILD YOUR AFFILIATE MARKETING EMPIRE WITH MY ALL-IN-ONE EBOOK ON SITE BUILDING

You can own your own personal domain with just 500 Naira and host it for your affiliate products. This is the opportunity for you to get yourself an internet recognition. My all in one ebook come with well explained pictures to teach you the steps involved in building your own personal websites witha token.
    YOU CAN CONTACT ME FOR YOUR ADSENSE ACCOUNT OPENING IF YOU NEED ONE.
    Import and export opportunities in Nigeria: www.importexportnigeria.info
    Or get Free stuffz online at www.freesampleswebsite.info

+ Reply