+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: BROWSE FREE ON BROADBAND MODEMS FOR LIFE

BROWSE FREE ON BROADBAND MODEMS FOR LIFE

Hello, gud to be on the forum again.
    Before i start, i will like to clarify the negative things i hear receive from users. Concerning the free credit stuff,even if i tell people that i will do it for them free,does that mean u will pay nothing at all......thats by the way-----------------------
    Now, many of you work in offices where broadband modems are used for internet browsing but the fact is this,it is very reliable when one browse on broadband modems but very disastrous when one need to pay for the monthly cost of browsing on a broadband modem. Now,you have a chance to browse free for life on these sets of broadband modems listed below------------------------------------
    ipnx modem, ugo cobranet modem,vsat satellite modem, swift network modem,directonpc modem,monacom modem e.t.c
    Now,if u are lucky that you use any of these modems,then,u are on your way to browse free for life on these modems.its not a gimmick,its real. nobody in the whole of nigeria advertises these. As far as i am concerned,cracking a broadband modem is not a tea party for small kids.................even if you have starcomms izap or zoom modem,i will decode it for you.

Most users that i decode modems for normally ask me two things-------
    1.) after i crack the modem,can the isp trace them?
    2.)will it work for life-----------------------------------------------
    answer to the questions
    1.)As for the first question,i have noticed that,many people would want me to decode there modems for them but they are scared if the isp trace them. well,not to worry,i have always told people that,hiding your ip address doesnt still make it impossible for isp to track u down.infact,many nigerians fool themselves when it comes to hiding there identity online but the truth is,you can always be tracked down with your reroute code. so,how do i guarantee you that u cant be traced---the truth is this,when i decode your modem,i wont even change your ip and the only thing i will do is to disable your reroute code on your modem. what that means is this,the isp will know u are browsing but your ip becomes invisible to them. its just like,putting a camera around the neck of a dog,what happens when the camera falls from the neck of the dog,you loose signal with the dog.so,the camera isp us to track u is the reroute code for your modem,so when i disable it,they loose signal with your modem and they cant track u anymore
    2.)as for the second question,it will work for life........what will make it to stop working is if the isp recall back there modems..........
    if you are interested, send a mesage to my facebook........my facebook name is prily johnson and if u wanna add me on facebook,feel free to add me.....

Re: BROWSE FREE ON BROADBAND MODEMS FOR LIFE

Some people asked me how they can know if there modem is traceable. listen to me,even if u use a proxy to browse,i bet u,u can still be traced but there is only one thing u need to do if u dont want to be traced. All u need do,is to disable ya route code. With a route code,isp can analyze the trafiic flow from ya ip even if it is changed. so how do u know if you can still be traced-----
    step 1
    open command prompt on your computer system. if you dont know how to get that,click the start menu on ya computer,look for s submenu where u have run and type in cmd. then command prompt will open with a blank screen.
    step 2------
    type netstat -r on command prompt. now,some tables will open and in it,u will see something like metric...not if your metric is less than 50,it means u can be traced.................the default gateway metric is 1,so if yours fall between 1-49,u can be traced easily with just traffic analysis.....but if yours is above 50,them,u are a free man and u can hack anything then.Infact,hack barack obama email if u know his email id.
    bye people

happy browsing

what is d cost 4 IZap

i will sonn tell guys about a router that works with any modem including dongle. infact,it is a free wireless router

+ Reply