+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Broken job and Broken heart(my story)

Broken job and Broken heart(my story)

I happen to be one of those that lost thier job in my company(xxxx) We were told that presure came from the head office to reduce no. of staff due to the global mealt down of economic activities that affected them badly. though I was shock, am ready to go on more stronger..........
    but the wost happen when my fiance that we have a day 4 the introduction and etc, sudenly broke my heart.
    we both went for a weding and sudenly she gave an excuse she need to buy some things and I left for home.She never came back till the next morning. Guess what? she slept in an hotel room with her ex-boyfriend that they lost contact long ago but re-united bcos of the wedding.pray for every member of this forum that may we not fall on the wrongside of life. am confused and depressed right now[/b]
    [/size]

Re: Broken job and Broken heart(my story)

My broda i feel for u,sometimes some of our women can be funny..they hardly let go of old boyfriends until dey are cut then dey stop..jus move on and wave it off..e no go easy sha but u wud move on trust me..
    Make use of what God gave you

@Manager200!

You should thank God that it happened before the introduction. You can imagine how it would be if it had happened after the introduction.

Brace up and move on with your Life. She wasn't meant for you in the first place.

Besides, work seriously on yourself because there might be some qualities that you lack and she found it difficult to tell you about.

Goodluck!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

D LORD IS YOUR STRENGHT. HE WILL SURELY LIFT U UP AGAIN BY HIS SPECIAL GRACE. HE IS A FAITHFULL GOD.
    FORGET ABOUT HER AND LOOK UPON GOD FOR A BETTER JOB .
    SHE DONT DESERVE YOU.

I AM PRAYING FOR YOU.

Dear Manager200, its a pity that you are portraying urself here as being feeble minded! ...hw can u say that u r confused!
    dat u were depressed is understandable but to remain depressed is unimaginable!
    are u really sure that u r not being over suspicious and jealous......mayb having seen her ex-in d wedn u now concluded that she must have slept wt him in a hotel!
    what r d basis for this assumption? have u been suspecting her b4 d wedn? Y did'nt u follow ur chick to buy the smthn.... knwn dat her ex-was around d corner?
    Does she really Luv U or where U just an available shoulder for her whn she broke up wt her ex?
    how did u meet her? did she confess to u or u just assumed...as she did not comeback till morning?
    My brother, there are many missn tit bits that would have aided us to make objective remarks in this issue!
    Moreover every truth they say have two sides..viz...Urside, Her side and The right side!
    I resist passing vote of no Confidence on her until U proffer credible answers to this my few questions!
    However I advice that u leave this trivial girlfriend issue and focus on hw to b gainfully employed again!........there r many fishes in d Ocean!
    u r d Manager of 200.... so abeg try Manage ur emotions!
    ONE LUV!
    be good all the time

Thai is a most terrible thing to happen to anyone.
    Though it hurs but i definitely think u r better off without dat lady, she's not worth the trouble at all.
    As 4 ther job, just don't give up hope God will bless u with something better soon.
    Live everyday as if your last

I feel your pain guy but not for loosing the so called character u were portraying as a fiance. U should be thankful to God for making what happened to happen.She probably thinks your gone and finished because you've lost your job unknowing to her that God has better plans 4 u........One last word guy "u shouldnt be disappointed but rather C it as a blessing in disguise." imagin putting such charactert in your house as a wife. She has only missed her luck. Cheer up my man.

I feel your pain guy but not for loosing the so called character u were portraying as a fiance. U should be thankful to God for making what happened to happen.She probably thinks your gone and finished because you've lost your job unknowing to her that God has better plans 4 u........One last word guy "u shouldnt be disappointed but rather C it as a blessing in disguise." imagin putting such charactert in your house as a wife. She has only missed her luck. Cheer up my man.

+ Reply