Where the H*** is JAMB? with all good intentions, i still think the Exam body isnt well coordinated?

Why you maybe thinking? How in heaven's name are they going to explain the HIJACKING of the UME 2009 Scratch Cards by Black Marketers?

The form that is supposedly to be sold at N4000 is now being sold at N4500, N5500 and even N6000, depending on the greed level of those involved.

students are as usual at the receiving end of the whole saga. As many as almost a million students register for the exam that will give out placements to as much?? as 150, 000 students even with all these. I dont want to even talk about the JAMB website being powered by Sidmach Technologies. Who owns this Company? Cant any body get to the bottom of this S**t?

I was at a Bank and learnt that someone came to buy a hundred scratch cards. this is something that must be checked subsequently. it is a shame really that we cant regulate just about anything but with lawmakers who desguise on TV and pages of newspapers that they are pursuing our interest. its terrible.