My fellow brothers,
I just want to notify you about some bad elements in this beloved country nigeria using the name of job agency to jepordise the lives of young nigerians due to the hardship of our Economy.
There is one recruiting firm called TORDCO NIG LTD ,Aba Road near oil mill,Port-harcourt.This agency is enslaving employees in the name of third party.Most oil giants like Transoceans are using to reducing the salary of the workers.can u imagine where an employee have 250 k as take home as Roustabout, but the third party agency TORDCO will pay the employee a sum of 46k as salary.the remaining money would be shared between the tordco and the HR department of the company.
I want to give stances.recently,BG company (BRITISH GAS) had problem with her workers and lay everybody off.I learned BG paid her worker sum of 350K AS salary for the roustabout.this guy went there and told the whites that they are spoiling nigerians with money ,that there is no job here in nigeria.he said he can pay a sum of 50k for 350k.can u see how he downgraded our fellow countrymen just because he wants tp make money.this third party agency don't pay entitlement or benefits.if anything happen to you ,you bail yourself out.
He succeded in most of the TRANSOCEANS RIGS because he was former staff of transoceans.the present GM,HR manager Oando plc helped him when he was out of job in transocean..I even learned that he is trying to collect the OANDO ENERGY SERVICE recruiting exercise by applying his tactics on percentage basis.
Transoceans is regreting because she is losing her workers everyday.they want to cancel third party system in her labour force.
I want to appeal to the house to beware of this organisation TORDCO.i also want the house to use any medium to escalate this bad omen in our society.
Thanks