+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Beware of HANOPIES GROUD LTD!!

Beware of HANOPIES GROUD LTD!!

Beware of these fraudsters and scammers.the dealer is Samson Sandra,u will be asked to pay into dis account name mary Okofor.They ave defraded many including I.They collected #10900 from me.The wrath of God are on u,except u repent.dis is d email of their business [email protected]re! they ave changed their user name on naijahotjobs more than 3 times

Re: Beware of HANOPIES GROUD LTD!!

@paul...even if i had d opportunity, i will do more harm to you, than they have done, how many times do they have to tell you that, you must not pay for any recruitment. Are you a graduate of a university or polytechnic, or even college of education. That school has scammed you of all d sch.fees u av paid!!!

Am very sorry for your lost. She almost got me if not God. Thanks for the information. OTHERS BEWARE OF ANY RECHARGE CARD PRINTING BUSINESS THEY WILL EVEN SEND YOU THE SOFTWARE FOR FREE. Those that have ear let them hear

PaulOlowale, thx so much 4 dis infor. I sympathise with u. I nearly paid them 4 recharge card pins 2. I really thank u and God 4 dis information. U will recover ur money in Jesus name. Amen
    What Will Be Will Be

Re:

Pls dnt ever pay for d price of a mönkey while it is stil hangin on a tree. U shd trace d adres of any biz,hav a hands-on on d stuf b4 makin any paymnt. If u had done dat u cld hav just gone bak 2 d ofis &ask 4 a refund.

+ Reply