Hello Friends

I always feel like jumping out of my skin anytime I think about the Amazingly Huge Income Opportunities that lie on the internet.

Despite the huge challenges Nigerians face when doing internet based businesses such as outright

Rejection by most online merchant, credit card issues, power or light issues, availability of affordable internet services and so on, I will boldly say that it is still very much possible for one to overcome all of these and still carve an niche for himself.

I am one of the few who came, saw and conquered as far as internet business is concerned and I want to start letting you into some of the easy route through which you can break even in Online business in a couple of months time from Nigeria.

There is no fulfilling experience like the experience of receiving your first Dollars from the internet be it as little as 100,200 0r 300 dollars or as high as $5,000 and above. It is so wonderful and satisfactory when it happens and it makes you feel like you are the KING OF THE WORLD. Let me show you how you can have such an experience in a few weeks time.

DOMAIN NAME SELLING

This business CAN make you a BILLIONAIRE before the end of this year. I Know you doubted that, But I am going to show you HOW in Moment.

If you don’t know what a domain name is, it is that name given to a website. The very name you typed in a browser to access a website. E.g. www.forumname.com, www.google.com, www.facebook.com. Concur?

There are many ways to make lots and lots of money from just registering a domain name without having to build any website on it. This includes
• Domain name Parking
• Domain name For lease-this
• Domain name Selling
• Type-in and Typo
• Leaching on a launch and Many More….

Each of these can earn you lots of money on its own but am going to explain only domain name selling for now.

Domain name selling can be summarized in 3 simple steps. There are
• Come up with a Domain name
• Register the Domain name with a Domain registrar
• Sell the domain name in one of the domain selling sites

The very simple rule that helps in coming up with a good domain that will sell and sell high is to look at the domain names that sold high in the past and see if you can come up with something of your own style. Below are some the domain names that made their owners millionaires in Dollars in a twinkling of an eye.

www.business.com sold for a whooping sum of $350 million Dollars, bought by NEW YORK TIMES

www.dollars.com sold for $2 million dollars just last month

www.wallstreet.com sold for at $1 million dollars

www.autos.com sold at $2.2 million dollars

www.loans.com sold at $3 million dollars

www.asseenontv.com sold at $5 million dollars

There are thousands more that sold for millions. The list is endless……..

Have you now seen why I said that this business can make you a billionaire before the end of this year? Imagine if you are the one that came up with one or two of these domain names by now you will be rubbing shoulders with the likes of Dangote, Mike Adenuga and the likes of them just by selling a simple name.

Always Visit some of the websites where domain name are sold that am going to give you later. Look at the domain name selling high and see if you can come up with your own style.

Registering a Domain name: Registering a domain name is very cheap and simple. With less than $10 dollars you can be a proud owner of a domain name. That’s pretty cheap considering the fact that you can sell it for nothing less than 100 dollars. These are 2 very reliable places that you can register a domain very cheap, www.namecheap.com, www.007names.com.

There are some naija based registrars that saves you the hassle of net transaction by allowing you pay in Naira, but I advice you carry out your diligence studies before dealing with any of them because of future problems. Later in my next post I will give 2 reliable Nigerian based registrars you can deal with.

Where To Sell Your Domain Names: Before I list the places where you can sell your domain name, let me let you know that selling your domain name outrightly, just immediately after registering it, is not the best. The best route is to make a lot of money from your domain name through PARKING and LEASING before you finally sell it for a huge amount.

Parking and Leasing a domain name will not only make you a lot of money but also increases the worth of your domain name when you are ready to sell. A domain that is parked and leased can sell as high as $10,000 and above! I mean it.

So if that is the case let me take you through the process of PARKING and LEASING your domain name before I finally tell you where to sell it. Oh no that will be in my next post.

Watch out for my Next Post (PART 2) coming soon. It will contain everything you need to start your domain business in the next Hour. PART 2 will contain the following
• Everything about Domain Name Parking and Leasing and where to sell your domain name.
• Every other thing you need to make your first dollars from domain business
• 11 Simple ways to make $500 online every week right from Nigeria
• Many More…

But if you can’t wait to get the PART 2 and other Powerful Reports, You can get them for Free at http://www.cybercashguide.com

Watch Out For My Upcoming Post. They Will Be More Loaded

Kenneth

http://www.cybercashguide.com Get the Part 2 of this post if you can’t wait for it to be posted from this website.