+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Bank phb invites

Bank phb invites

Bank phb has started inviting for interview, but no date has been stated yet. Pls what can one expect in the interview. Anyone with an idea on it should pls say it out here. Thanks.

Re: Bank phb invites

From Experience.............

*Tell us about yourself
    *Why do u want to work for/with us?
    *Why do you want to leave your present company [if that pertains to you]?
    *Do u have any questions for us?

I also advise u to go thru their site, check About Us, Management team, Products & Services [maybe the current Phot of Promo Fortune]...just know about them as that u can articulate thy points well
    U may psyche dem also with their just concluded Intern Show...tell them how distinct, creative and wat wat they are!!!
    But u just be confident..pray and believe God for the best!!!

I await thy tesimony
    In life's pursuits, Never Outrun God [Prov.19:21]
    1luv...

Jiggo, i trust u 2 deliver - info

U do well.
    B.E.L.I.V.E - Because Emmanuel Lives I Expect Victory Everytime

na u sabi...
    Na d way wey God helep me, i dey discharge...
    anyway, 10x a lot
    In life's pursuits, Never Outrun God [Prov.19:21]
    1luv...

Ah !! why would they not fix date sow would u know when to go or do they intend to send the msges again? all the same find out theur colour and dress well to suit to it.that carries its own marks.try to no their MD AND CHAIRMAN.

also read about all these micro financing that is SME and their present capital base together.

good lucks
    i like what it going on here.is in the spirit of oneness.<br />send me personal mails also.

Quote Originally Posted by mont4me
    all the same find out theur colour and dress well to suit to it..
    ceceters, 2 add 2 wat mont4me said concerning d dress code check dis out or d link below.
    http://www.guardiannewsngr.com/fashion/article01

All d best 2 u all.

Going for a job interview?

Dress for success. Go for a job interview in the right attire.

CONGRATULATIONS! You&#39;ve been combing the streets for a good job for ages and you finally got a letter inviting you for an interview.

You&#39;ve prepared so hard, studied so hard and have even done rehearsals on how to impress your interviewers.

Simply don&#39;t forget another major factor that could land you a good job - your appearance.

With the "warehousing" of graduates and other professionals in the country, many people are jostling seriously for the few available jobs hence job recruiters are looking for any little mistake from your end to de-list you from the final list of applicants. And that blunder could be your mode of dressing.

Human resources consultants say that 55 per cent of an employer&#39;s perception of a job seeker is based on how he looks. It is an image-maker and you can look your best without spending a fortune.

Since the first judgment an interviewer makes is going to be based on how you look and what you are wearing, that is why it is always important to dress professionally for a job interview, even if the work environment is casual. To land that good job, never overdress or underdressed.

Take it from top to toe. Ensure that your hairdo is a neat professional one, not tinted in loud colours like a club girl&#39;s. Go in solid colour skirt or pant suits like navy blue, brown/black or grey. High-heeled platforms, wedges and stilettos are a no-no. Wear court shoes with moderate heels.

Accessorise with simple jewellery, even if your ear has received multiple piercing, it is better to wear just a set to the interview. Appear in a moderate make up, neatly manicured nails - not long talons - and carry a solid colour corporate bag, portfolio or briefcase.

Men too should go in solid colour suits like navy blue, dark grey or black with white long-sleeve shirts or in colours co-ordinated with the suit.

A conservative solid colour or classic stripped would do. Dark socks should be matched with professional work shoes, not loafers or moccasins, professional hair do (those rough dreadlocks wont work in a conservative environment.

Also go easy on after-shave, don&#39;t overwhelm your employers to be with a strong perfume and also wear neatly trimmed nails.

Finally, don&#39;t forget that your clothes should be neatly ironed.
    B.E.L.I.V.E - Because Emmanuel Lives I Expect Victory Everytime

I expect u&#39;d av done the interview by now but if u havent, the question varies...but u&#39;l most likely be asked:

1. About ur family
    2. Ur love for french...if applicable
    3. Why d bank
    4. Where u&#39;d love to work/ if u can work anywhere
    5. Any questions for them...

Bon chance
    *~~**Cream De La Cream**~~*

were those that wrote the test in Lagos invited

pls wen next is the aptitude test coming up. My gud pple help needed urgengly.Alarm dey blow

+ Reply