+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: BANK JOB OR AUDIT FIRM JOB?

BANK JOB OR AUDIT FIRM JOB?

I studied accounting in the university n graduautd with a 2.1.Got a job with an audit firm where i'll b paid about 70,000 mthly also av prospects with a bank.but i want to hear views from people on which one to go for?though i'll be resuming work @ the audit frim next mth bt don't know if i shld quit if i get the job with the bank.the bank's pay is higher thouhg.so please wat does d houz think

Re: BANK JOB OR AUDIT FIRM JOB?

I would suggest you stick to a job that gives you more room to express your profession.

Do not nurse the impulse to go for the bank Job yet (unless ofcourse, you are sure that you'd be satisfied there.)

Not all that glitters is gold.

Pray to God for the best choice

I will say still with the audit bcos the experience you will gain there is more than that of the bank.pl which audit firm is that?kindly mail me the address on [email protected] i will to send my cv to them or still attached is my cv if you could help submit for me that will be great.

[attachment deleted by admin]
    Always believe in yourself if you can see it you can have it.let you faith work for you

Oh boy i will advice you to go for the job that pay you better. If you gather all the experience and go home with little pay every mnth of what use is it to you?.

See i also studied accountancy in UNN came out with 2.1, got a job this year with a five star hotel with take home of 108k. I can't settle for less cos of what ever reason. I am planning to go for ICAN to boast my experience and knowledge. U need to come to lagos and see how young boys and girls are making it, you will know that 150k a month is just nothing talk less of 70k. Pls DREAM BIG!

If you have the opportunity, go to the bank and make money, do professional courses like ICAN and sky will be your starting point.

One luv
    Prayer is the master key.

it is better dat u consider your options very well b4 jumping to conclusion.find out which of the jobs will give u more flexibility ,first hand xperience,room for personal growth and less pressure.dont put money first.choose where the working condition is right and that u will be happy with the kind of job u are doing.

In my opinion Audit job is better off than a Bank job where you either market or do a 9 to 5 job routine unlike in an Audit firm where you get to gather vital experience from auditing various kinds of account systems. This however depends on the number and calibre of clients your employer has.

Focus on Professional Qualifications like ACCA. It is preferable to ICAN ACA(My opinion). When you acquire this, top World class firms will come for you. Don't let money be your first concern.

In all, the choice is yours to make. Pick whichever of the job that will give you job satisfaction, security and room for rapid growth.

Goodluck!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

+ Reply