Dear Jobbers
this write up is to admonish us that even though we are in nigeria, we should not nigerian in our dealings; in order words, we should not be selfish. this house use to be the most reliable in terms of info on job, buthave been over taken by people which i dont know what to call them....
you will share with me that what you see today is
1. i was invited for a test, did anyone also got the test..... (without posting the venue)

2. i wrote ..... test on the 23th has anyone been invited...... (which noone was aware of such development,now there is delay, he comiing to the house compline )

3. thank God i got a job in..... ( without comprehensive details for one to learn)

4.what about the application we submitted on ...... has anyone not heard from them.....( when you did not post such application on the web for others, why assuming others are aware?)

5. fake info, playing with peoples enthuasitic pause... this is not to say that some brothers dont post good info,its just that those who do this know themselves

6. the house is now a floor of insulting those that post good/ false application. this is the house of honorable as such we should be modest in our language to one another

These and many more are ills in this house, i am sorry if i offended you. but let love ourself- this is our own quata to rebrand nigeria.
if you have comment/criticism call 08035782396, chat with me on : [email protected], i am online 24/7

thank you brother, hope for a change of attitude