honest house member,

i want you to all to comment on above topic every one is saying ASUU is asking for to much is true here this.

i am a postgraduate student in one of nigeria university my lecture told us that he is not after the future or what become of the student that he is a lecture today because he is running a PHD programme in the school once his done he will move to federal government ministry as director to earn good money i serious believe that lecturer are under paid imagine a professor earning 3.5-4m annually my Good do you know what it take to because a professor why and entry level (BSC)in NNPC earn above 4m guy this is not good this is why they have to abodan the class room and run a private businesses to make up
and point is that lecturing job is the last option for every nigerian no body want to lecture unless no other opportnity let FG make lecture job attract lect universsity conduct and apptitude and serious of interviews like multi nationals to get the best of the best only this way we can have a full graduate cause most of the higher institution produce half bake gradute

for me i hope to become a lecture on day may after my MSC we need to sanitize the educational sector start from the minstry of education down to the primary school techer.

remember education is the best legacy a wise can bequit to his childern.

you view and comment are welcome