+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: ASSU Strikes - When will it end?

ASSU Strikes - When will it end?

It has become a norm for our universities to operate with strikes in between calenders. ASUU strikes are more frequent than NASUU strikes. I think our universities should include strikes in there academic calenders because it must come. Because the government will never answer their demands, there must be ASUU strike. There is no point hoping for the better because their children are all schooling abroad so it doesn't bother them. It's just 2 years we witnessed the last 3 months old strike and we have another strike. To the undergraduates, please take heart. All that passed thru the Nigerian tertiary school system witnessed it.

Re: ASSU Strikes - When will it end?

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

lets talk serious now
    whats the basis behind these strikes? Cos i dont think the lecturers are happy staying away from the classrooms and as it is our education system is in chaos.
    I think its time government once and for all put an end to the issue. Lets for once make something near perfect in this country. Education cannot continue to receive the least vote in the budget. Its this same poorly funded sector that will produce those that would run the bureaucratic machineries later on and the result can only be the obvious-- bad policies and no development.

I tire ooo. Students are at home consuming food like grasshoppers.
    Revelation 22: 11-12

that is what our coutry has bcome. well i will advice our undergrduate to start doin someting good that will earn them a livin

+ Reply