+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: ARKVIRGIN RESOURCE KADUNA'S SCHEDULED TEST

ARKVIRGIN RESOURCE KADUNA'S SCHEDULED TEST

JUST GOT A TEXT FROM ARKVIRGIN RESOURCE CONCERNING A TEST SCHEDULED FOR SAT 21ST NOV,@GOVT GIRLS SEC SCHOOL BY INDEPENDENCE WAY OPP CATHOLIC SOCIAL CENTER.I WONDER WHICH OF D DOMESTIC AIR TERMINALS ARE DEY RECRUITING FOR ?

Re: ARKVIRGIN RESOURCE KADUNA'S SCHEDULED TEST

bros i got the text too and i called my old colleague that works with Dana (chartered) Kaduna old wing and she told me that they are using them to recruit for now . only for me to go to arkvirgin this morning to see if they have started giving clues on what to expect but the secretary told me to go and read the whole of my G.mat as if she finished her own G.mat before working.WHAT A WICKED WORLD

why is it dat when we went to submit our CVs they asked us to pay 500 and at the same time assured us that we will be called for the test and if we are not successful we can still register with them. And now that they invite us for the test they refuse to mention the name of the Air Terminal that is recruiting? i smell a rat o...House members please help.

the rate at which we get negative about stuffs is rather alarming,i think we should take a positive attitude,read ur G-mat,a lil of current affairs/cover d normal aptitude test bases,pray n lets meet dia on saturday,a chance has bin given y dont we make d best of it

amina, i know the owner of that recruitment agency HADJIA MOHAMMED and she dont want people comming there to ask her workers questions as in what they will expect in the hall. During chanchanji that is what they did to scare people from asking too much questions concerning about what to expect in the hall so that she can still have her trusts from those employers of labour that beleives she can handle recruitment without compromising starndard . lets just go and read our Gmat and hope questions come from there.
    if you are in her position, how many people will you help .

@ginika u've not answered my question i didn't ask for the owner's name...my question is simple why demand for money and why not mention the name of the air terminal recruiting

linda208: did u even bother to find out the positions u are writing the test for? i was told its for air cabin hostess,reservation attendant and stuufs like that.

Quote Originally Posted by efe friday
    linda208: did u even bother to find out the positions u are writing the test for? i was told its for air cabin hostess,reservation attendant and stuufs like that.
    r u serious?abeg confirm that stuff,cos i feel its for admin staff

it's well

+ Reply