+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: ANY CANADIAN VISA CONSELLING please help

ANY CANADIAN VISA CONSELLING please help

i got admission in university of waterloo canada....for january 2011....please do you know any insitution that can help me process and advice me in my visa, i mean visa conselling that operates in port harcourt

Re: ANY CANADIAN VISA CONSELLING please help

Congrats dude, Try MAPLE EDUCATIONAL COUNSELLING CENTER. Its at Igbodo Street, Old GRA, Port Harcourt. From Mile One Park-Rivers Fire Service, Walk along that street (Rivers State Fire Service) and take the first turning by your left. Look out for the Canadian Maple Sign. Or, ask people around. Best of Luck!!!

I do not think that your need counseling except for some sought of problem that you haven't expressed. It is pretty straight forward. The only thing I think that you need to know at this point is that
    1) You should never rush your visa application process
    2) Canadian embassy take about 4 months to issue student visas in Nigeria and about 1-2 months for other kinds of visas
    3) Make sure you have sufficient time from ur application time to resumption time otherwise, it is an opportunity to be denied your visa because classes would have started.
    4) Have sufficient funds in your bank account
    5) Get a letter from your bank officer stating that you are their clients for years and you have sufficient funds
    6) Attach copies of your properties including shares certificate if any to other supporting documents

I think you can figure out the rest yourself but one advice DEFER YOUR ADMISSION TO THE FALL BECAUSE THERE IS NO WAY THAT THE CANADIAN EMBASSY WILL ISSUE A VISA TO YOU WITHIN NOW AND JANUARY ALSO YOU HAVE TO UNDERGO SO MEDICAL TESTS IN A HOSPITAL RECOMMENDED BY THE CONSULAR.

Dear Friend,
    Im happy to hear about your admission, I have all you need to get your Canadian Visa Permanent Resident Status. I am not qualified so I don’t need to apply yet, I just need to wait. If you don’t meet up with the scores, no matter how much you pay to any agency you won’t get a visa. What I am offering you is the same information Barrister XYZ(SAN) and XYZ Consultants have that makes them charge you N200,000-N500,000 to process your application which gets turned down most of the time because you don’t make the scores to get your visa approved. Although they know upfront, they’ll never tell you so they can keep paying for their offices and cover basic life needs. I have a guide with which you can be as SUCCESSFUL ON YOUR OWN as any agency and know upfront what to do to get your visa approved. CHIKENA!!!!!!
    This manual/guide contains
    ? The best way to find out TODAY if you have any chances of succeeding in the Visa application!
    ? Things you can do to get additional 10 points
    ? 3 EXACT steps you can easily do yourself to submit your visa application. This proven formula will save you $800.00 on preparation fees consultants would charge you that you don’t need.
    ? 2 different methods you can use to apply for the Canadian Visa and why you’ll be more SUCCESSFUL using method 2!(No one will tell you THIS)
    ? 1 crucial document you MUST attach at the beginning of your visa application to instantly sell your case and impress the immigration officer.
    ? How to know in advance how long it will take for your visa application to be processed and approved. (This way you’ll stop being in suspense and be on top of your visa processes).
    ? An alternative method to prove your language skills to the Canadian Embassy that can be more effective and less time consuming than the language tests.
    ? A NO RISK, fully refundable fee you can pay to the Canadian Government to start your application process TODAY!
    ? The precise financial information Canadian Immigration Officers will request from you and the best way to present it to them.
    ? How to match your personal educational achievements into the Canadian educational terms (type “0”, skill level “A”, or “B”) to improve your results with Canadian National Occupational Classification. (Many get this point wrongly but not you!!!)
    ? An important document you must include if you’ve lived in a foreign country longer than 6 months. (Get hold of this document EARLY in the application process and you’ll instantly improve the perception the immigration officer will have of you).
    ? What relevant fact about your e-passport that must be filled out correctly in question 18 of the IMM0008 and how to correctly match your job experience to what the immigration officer needs to see in question 11 of the IMM0008 visa application form.
    ? An (often overlooked) final step before submitting your visa application and WHY it’s so important to do this step right away.
    That’s not all, also included in this Step-by Step Do-It-Yourself-Immigration to Canada Guide is:
    ? A complete set of forms with fill-out instructions, eligibility requirements and up-to-date procedures with extensive guide notes and checklists.
    ? Vital mailing lists, phone numbers and websites that will save you time during your application process.
    ? Fool Proof method to prepare your application documents to avoid delays. And many more I cannot list here.

Its Risk-Free, its worth N1000...yes N1000 only because i'll just send via email, no shipping fees involved.
    If you are interested pls call 07030397114. Thank you

In your best interest, ignore any pos that ask you to pay a penny. Send your school an email. Ask them if they can connect you to any Nigerian student there (I bet that there must be at least one Nigerian student in that school and I believe he/she will be more than happy tp assist you with information on how she got there)

***PAYING TO OBTAIN VISA INFO SHOULD BE LAST RESORT***

+ Reply