+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Topic: AN ANONYMOUS ADVERT FOR RECRUITMENT BY GLO

Re: AN ANONYMOUS ADVERT FOR RECRUITMENT BY GLO

HOUSE RELAX DAT IS HOW LIFE BE .IT'S AMAZING GOD WILL DO URS TOO.

guys,this glo thing is getting me worried.dont they want females cos it has been tough

I have made everything easy in my manual that I titled "How to apply for Scholarship Abroad"
    WHAT IS A SCHOLARSHIP?
    A scholarship is an institution or a financial aid award for an individual student scholar, for the purpose of furthering their education.
    Scholarships are awarded based on a range the criteria which usually reflect the values and purposes of the donor or founder of the award.
    TYPES OF SCHOLARSHIPS.
    Scholarships may be classified into these primary groups:-
    MERIT:-This is a financial aids for which need is not used to determine the recipient.
    The recipient may be determined by students, athletics, academic, artistic or other abilities.
    NEED:- This is a financial aid for which the student and family's financial situation is a primary factor in determine the recipient.
    Usually, such scholarship will cover all or part of the tuition and may even cover living costs.
    SOCIOLOGY:- This is a financial aid where applicants must initially qualify by race, religion or national origin.
    After filtering the applicants based on their ethnicity, additional factors are taken into consideration to determine the final recipient.
    INSTITUTIONAL:- These are scholarships awarded by a specific college or university(institution) to a student planning to attend that institution.
    GENERAL:- These are other scholarships awarded for a variety of reasons that do not fall into one of the above categories.
    Some scholarships have a "bond" requirement. Recipients maybe required to work for a particular employer for a specified period of time or to work in rural or remote areas otherwise, they may be required to repay the value of the support they received from the scholarship.
    Similarly, some non-profit organization like Rotary International, Labor Unions and houses of worship may award scholarships.
    Scholarships are quite different from students are education loan .Scholarship are free and need not be repaid back.
    Some foreign countries offer tuition free university education to students from developing countries. A particular university in the United States offers 100% tuition free education to students from developing countries. You mat contact us for details about these opportunities which are quite different from international scholarships.
    LOOKING FOR SCHOLARSHIP ABROAD
    Financial assistance is available from some international bodies.
    Institutions of higher education and Public/Private organizations also offer several types of financial assistance to students ranging from full scholarships covering tuition fess, living expenses and travel expenses to tuition reduction and student loans.
    As can be imagined, the competition for scholarships and grants is extremely strong and there are strict academic requirements.
    Some institutions offer financial assistance to qualifying students who are accepted to the institution or to students already enrolled who show good academic result after a first year at the institution and his is also worthwhile looking into when applying to an institution of higher education.
    Before you apply for any scholarship, you are strongly advised:
    1. To make sure you must meet the requirements
    2. Complete the application form accurately with appropriate supporting sources that will strengthen your application.
    3. Make use of reputable references or ask for character references from reliable sources.
    4. Make sure your application is legible and understandable.
    5. Take note of the application deadline and make sure you don't submit late application.
    6 When seeking for scholarships, be very careful and beware of SCAMS. Studying abroad and scholarship opportunities are advantages that has long been in existence but which many were not aware of.

All these information are for you, which you can also share with your family, friends, and your colleagues. There, you see various types of scholarships and how to apply for them.

To get the full information about the manual; "How to apply for Scholarship and Abroad"

Email: [email protected]

Olokun Gbenga,
    Ilorin, Kwara State.

Download the attach file to visit my website.

[attachment deleted by admin]
    Olokun Gbenga

the anonymous advert of a thing by glo is a food for thought for everyone not to ignore some of the minor vacancy advert we see not just in newspaper but anywhere. we also have to be careful about the fraudsters. but for me, am tired of seeking for employment. now, i want to start something for myself and eve create job opportunity for others.

BROS WHICH COURSE DID U READ AT UR FIRST DEGREE, DO U HAVE ANY WORKING EXPERIENCE.COS I SUBMITED AT GLO TOO BUT NO INFO YET. PLS REPLY.ONE LOVE .CONGRATS. WE WILL ALL MAKE IT TO THE TOP.

the anonymous advert of a thing by glo is a food for thought for everyone not to ignore some of the minor vacancy advert we see not just in newspaper but anywhere. we also have to be careful about the fraudsters. but for me, am tired of seeking for employment. now, i want to start something for myself and eve create job opportunity for others. can anyone in the house give ideas on entertainment business? business like organizing a fashion show , beauty peagent, entertainment show for festivities etc. and how to get sponsors for the different event. i will appreciate. thanks

thanks
    God is love

Quote Originally Posted by banjie
    hi everyone, on sat 4/4/9 i got a cal from glo inviting me for an interview.. but i cud not remember applying.. wel , on getting there we where told we applied thru an advert that was placed in tuesday guardian 2 weeks ago.. apparently they did not include their name on the advert in order to reduce volume of applicants. about 52 of us came for the interview..

the moral behind this for all of us is not to ignore those little little vacancies we see in the dailies concealing the true identity of the organisation..

God bless and answer us all as we keep keeping on

AMEN
    banje pls what type of questions did they ask durin the interview

PLS DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THEIR INTERVIEW QUESTIONS LOOK LIKE.?

congrats man, i totally agree with u. my room mate got a text to come for an interview in lagos but no company name only for to discover it was zain afterall.
    i dont know y they are using this method again o.
    He is truly a God of Breakthrough. He is the one who declares and it comes to pass.We are trusting in him for jobs in this house.

som insight there i must admit; our preferences wld not change their methods. Personally, i neva used 2 giv those anonymous adverts so much as a 2nd look. Apparently i hav 2 rethink my approach against the background of this new reality . Thanks a whole lot 4 the info Banji! Stay blest all.

congrats and keep on praying
    God Loves U

IYKEOBU: my first degree is in mathematics.. i think wot they were really looking for was anyone with sales/marketing experience.. virtually all of us that made it thru the 1st stage had marketing experience

DOZIEJ84: the interview was actually for business development executives(sales) so they focused basically on our marketing experiences..i was asked questions like what is ur idea of sales, y r u interested in sales, wot target did u met in ur previous employment.... meanwhile my previous experience was as a youth corper but fortunately i was able to convince them...

i hope i av answered your questions...

cheers and God bless

+ Reply
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast