+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: AMERICAN BILLIONAIRE, MADOFF JAIL FOR 150 YEARS

AMERICAN BILLIONAIRE, MADOFF JAIL FOR 150 YEARS

The American scammer that defrauded a lot of people their hard earn money just got 150yrs imprisonment for his deed. What lesson can Nigeria judiciary systems learn from this. If Madoff were to be a Nigerian, I believe he would have been in the senate house now making laws or even governor if he so desire. Nigerian lets pray that God should wake us up from our slumber state. We all heard when Zambian's ex- president wife was jailed for about 5yrs. And one of the charge that she was jailed for is that they find in her poccession one coulor Tv set that belong to the government. In fact she got the highest jail term for that. We know Kenny Martins is with the EFCC, Bode George case is in court, Toni Elumelu and others are in court to mention just but a few. Let us wait to see if nigerians will ever get justice against this kleptomanians that have destroyed our country thru stealing all that is ment for us, all that will benefit us all all that will creat jobs for all and all that will put food on people's table and even all that they don't. We are waiting!
    HE CAN, WHO THINKS HE CAN, HE CAN'T WHO THINKS HE CAN'T. WHAT THE MIND OF MAN CONCEIVE, WHAT THE MIND OF MAN BELIEVE, THE MIND OF MAN SHALL ACHIEVE

Re: AMERICAN BILLIONAIRE, MADOFF JAIL FOR 150 YEARS

No be Tony Elumelu dey court oh! Na him younger brother wey dey House of Assembly
    ...be aware that GOD IS IN FULL CONTROL!

Re: AMERICAN BILLIONAIRE, MADOFF JAIL FOR 150 YEARS

Quote Originally Posted by Momohlraheem
    No be Tony Elumelu dey court oh! Na him younger brother wey dey House of Assembly
    I'm sorry, I mean Ndidi Elumelu
    HE CAN, WHO THINKS HE CAN, HE CAN'T WHO THINKS HE CAN'T. WHAT THE MIND OF MAN CONCEIVE, WHAT THE MIND OF MAN BELIEVE, THE MIND OF MAN SHALL ACHIEVE

+ Reply