Good day every one The Latest Investment On The Internet Via Liberty reserve Today I would like to review program called InoFund Inc - http://inofund.net/?ref=mikben1 The program is really of good quality and if you consider that it has been paying from the beginning of September you will understand why I'm so excited about it. I was already paid my principal back from the 3 day plan and of course I reinvested. Honestly, I only wish I found it earlier. Let's analyze the program's main features.
1) Investment plans. InoFund offers 4 investment plans with a gradually increasing minimum so the higher the minimum is the more profit you can earn from your deposit. I think it's a very wise investment solution that encourages the average investor to deposit more after he's in with some testing deposit. So let's take a brief look at the three investment plans being offered.
a) Growing plan will pay you 1% daily for 3 days. The principal will be returned at the end of your investment term. Growing plan is intended for testing purposes as the minimum to invest is $5, and the maximum is only $35. As you can see the term is very short but the return is also low as after 3 days you will get only 103% on your investment.
b) Waiting plan will pay 2% during 7 days. You will get your principal back at the end of the investment term as well. So you have the opportunity to earn 114% in just 7 days. Waiting plan is intended for an average investor willing to deposit from $35 to $500.
c) Celebrating plan is the most profitable one but also the riskiest. You will be in profit only after 31 days if you utilize it. The returns from this plan will be 3% during 31 days and the profit by the end of your investment term will be 193% (including your principal). Celebrating plan is intended for bigger investors as the minimum to invest is $500 and I personally know a couple of investors that were paid by InoFund from this plan.
d) 2009 - this is the most profitable new portfolio plan for serios investors, this plan starts from 3500$ and the maximum is 10000$, this plan is long term - 62 days long, you will receive 3.3% each day. I think this plan will be the most popular in 2009 year.
2) Withdrawals and payment processors. InoFund accepts the two most undeniably most popular payment processor among HYIPs nowadays: LibertyReserve and PerfectMoney. The good news for LibertyReserve account holders - the withdrawals to LibertyReserve are processed instantly while PerfectMoney investors should wait up to 24 hours before their payments are processed. That's why in my opinion it's preferable to invest in InoFund via LibertyReserve if you want faster payouts. http://inofund.net/?ref=mikben1