+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Am i Different!!

Am i Different!!

Pls house iv been sending applications to various vacancies but non seems to have called me up for anything, pls can someone tell me why?

Re: Am i Different!!

dnt give up man.keep tryin

yes, don't give up. keep on sending those applications. may be God is preparing that spectacular job for u that would beat your imagination. your best is yet to come. cheers.

Quote Originally Posted by Mortune
    Pls house iv been sending applications to various vacancies but non seems to have called me up for anything, pls can someone tell me why?
    Honestly, I understand you perfectly. I feel what you are going through because I am presently in it as well but I have not allowed this setback to fold my arms. Keep trying and ensure you find your root in God. James 1:12 says Blessed is the man who perseveres under trial, for when he has stood the test, he will receive the crown of life that God has promised his Children.
    Don't relent. Keep moving ahead. The day of your breakthrough will come to you as a dream. Bear in mind that you get stronger anytime that you don't give in.
    You get stronger anytime that you don't give in.

Brother i will advice to be strong in the spirit, and also try to developed your self and review your CV and application format. i pray it shall be well
    God has a plan 4 Me

Pls submit ur opinion

U ar a strong man, realizin d fact dat somtin MIGHT b wrong wit u is a gud step towards fixin ur challenges.
    I bliv 2 tins culd b, 1st, God is either preparin u 4 a wonderfu job or tellin u 2 luk somwhere else. He culd b sayin u shld go & start ur own firm. I'll advice u 2 listen attentively 2 God, am sure he's got a very gud plan 4 u (jer 29:11). Mind u, whateva He ask u 2 do, do it even if it's not popular. One thin am sure of is "d water u wil drink wil not flow pas u", just kip blivin & do not use other people suces as a yardstick 2 measure ur progres. Get clos 2 d man who's got d blueprint of ur life, he alone can dtermin ao fast or slow u ar movin. Am sure u wil tel dis as a gud story( testimony) in a very near future. Just kip developin ursef,read,learn & b sensitiv 2 d spirit. UR TESTIMONY IS NEXT ON LINE.
    Flash dis numba 3 tymes, 2 subscribe 2 a daily motivatnal tips FOC

praise God.
    He is the ultimate arrangee and designer.
    get closer to understand His plan for you

There is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING wrong with you. There are so many more people too in your shoes. It is not how long you wait, it is your attitude while you wait that God is most interested in.

Remain committed, keep on sending ur CVs. It is not that the recruiters dont get it but probably there r still compiling names. Try editing your CV to give it a professional look. U cud google it up or search the Career Section of this site. U cud also narrow ur search to specific jobs or locations as another strategy.

Above all, dont let the standard of this world determine how u will live ur life. Let ur life reflect His Kingdom cos at the appointed time ur customised breakthrough will be manifested.

+ Reply