+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: AM FIRST BORN DEPRESSED!!!!!!!!!!!! ENCOURAGE ME,PLS.

AM FIRST BORN DEPRESSED!!!!!!!!!!!! ENCOURAGE ME,PLS.

DON'T feel i did well ion my first bank interview and am quite botherd.i feel so dumb and stupid more like a real loser

Re: AM FIRST BAN DEPRESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ENCOURAGE ME,PLS.

there is still 2moro my brother,nothing worth dying 4 ok?u are d u in u!!!!!!!! Baba God of naijahotjobs is still alive.u no no say u go make am?u can if u decide u can .cheer up bro

Re: AM FIRST BAN DEPRESSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ENCOURAGE ME,PLS.

broda though it is very good to give a good impression about yourself during a job interview to enhance your chances of scaling through to getting the job but note that for some people, it is about divine favour is you believe in God and miracle and not about your performance at the day of interview. Just pray and look up to God as your situation may not be hopeless as you think. Cheer up as God is still on the throne.
    Have you consider inviting Jesus to your life today?

Re: AM FIRST BORN DEPRESSED!!!!!!!!!!!! ENCOURAGE ME,PLS.

@Poster, is this your first interview?
    Well, experince about interviews proves that you might find some priety tough and challenging. I went through all those experiences. Nevertheless, you can still make it. It so much depends on the criteria with which you are being assesed. They might just be looking out for a trait like sincerity even if u didn't answer most of the question to their satisfaction. So cheer up!

take courage and fordge ahead ,there is always a rainny day.other attampt might be good for you if you prepare adequately well.other things being equal.it will be well my brother

@dangerous...am a bit bothered about ur notion concerning this interview of yours! from ur write up, it is evident that you have already scored urself low even when the result is not yet out! let me warn ur at this juncture that congealed thinking is a forerunner to failure!.....success it a thing of the mind...positive outlook on things and optimism is the tool of winners!...your confession determines your possession! Therefore you should heed to the advice of the bible by guarding ur heart diligently because out of it flows the issues of life!
    Even if the result at the end of the day comes from the left side, don't forget that failure is not an end to success but a veritable opportunity to pass!
    At first you may not succeed but all you need do is to dust yourself up and try again!.. ONE LUV!
    be good all the time

dont eva give up on urself........if u dont believe in urself who wil?
    dat u even scaled d hurdle of the test shows u aint stupid or dumb.i'v e written bank tests but d crowd of first bank test was 'a never seen before' one.i congratulate each and everyone who scaled thru including u and i say we are getting d job,the question is.....do you believe?

Dont u believe in divine breakthrough my dear.just believe that God that did 4 others will do it for u.pray more often,be positive in life and believe God 4 more greater things to come.

The winners in life are those who even when they reach the very bottom, pick up themselves and continue to march towards their goals. Thats the mentality of a successful person. He never gives up. As the fiorst born, its important you have this character cos so many are looking up to you.

So, you didnt do well this time, doesn't mean you wont get the job.

Most times in life you wont find someone to encourage you, you just have to learn to do it yourself. stop wallowing in self pity and condemnation. dust yourself and pick yourself up.

Do have a nice day
    God Bless
    TBABY
    Revelation 22: 11-12

Quote Originally Posted by TBABY
    The winners in life are those who even when they reach the very bottom, pick up themselves and continue to march towards their goals. Thats the mentality of a successful person. He never gives up. As the fiorst born, its important you have this character cos so many are looking up to you.

So, you didnt do well this time, doesn't mean you wont get the job.

Most times in life you wont find someone to encourage you, you just have to learn to do it yourself. stop wallowing in self pity and condemnation. dust yourself and pick yourself up.

....True Talk!!
    No One Will Know You Are Honest Unless You Give Out Samples!

pls,i all want d house 2 note some funny tins we do do 2 ursef.Dangerous pls i tink u shud change ur name 2 a more beta stuf or wat do u tink.Pls do not take it personal.
    Come 2 ur first bank stuff,i wondered y u said u re so depressed,ve2ro u ve done ur best and beta oppotunities re till comin,pls start tinkin of wat nxt and wat u want 2 do wit ur 2moro,u will make.Dat 4 sure

+ Reply