The long awaited all in E-book has been finally released for every newbies and intending affiliate marketer. The E-book has been carefully written with well analysed pictures to show you in detail the proper way of building websites for your affiliated products. The material is unlike any other guide you've read before. A lot of books must have promised to show you how to build simple blog, but fail to deliver.
One of the tools you need to learn this process is to have a book with detailed pictures showing you the real way of doing things. It is a Do It Yourself ebook.

The E-book will teach you step-by-step guide the followings;
• How to choose good and profitable products to sell;
• How to do Keyword research;
• Domain name registration and hosting;
• Website building with Wordpress and installation of plugins;
• How to add your affiliate products to your site;
• How to add Google Adsense Code and integrate it to suit your webpage.
Intensive Keyword Research: I know keyword research is a common trap that a lot of people fall into and it is something that I fell into myself, which is why I try and teach the right way of doing things first of all. I know so many people just grab a niche at random or often just pick their names (too bad) and throw up a page and try to figure out what they are going to sell. Then they start trying to figure out how to get traffic into the search engines. That is all backwards, isn't it?
If you are using it that way you are really making more work for yourself than is necessary. Keyword research is an entire other section where you can really dig down and spend quite a lot of time, but it is well worth doing. If you put the time in now then it becomes a lot easier when you start building out your site and generating back links to your site when you know you are targeting the right terms from the get-go.
The ebook will show you how to do proper and intensive keyword research using simple and free tools to come up with different keywords based on exact, phrase and broad keywords. It also shows you how to select long tail keyword over exact keywords that are highly untargeted, how to avoid using keywords that has free or cheap prefix or suffix.
With this keyword research, you should be able to analyse the strength of your competitors and determine whether or not your keyword is good to get you first page on Google search engines.

Affiliate Marketing and Products:
You will need to check the availability of your keyword on affiliate marketing site before proceeding to registration.
The ebook will guide on how to select the products based on the number of customers reviews and prices. The more the customer’s reviews the more the chances of making more money with the products.
You will need to select your products based on these two factors which you get in the ebook and the best products to sell at all time.

Domain Name Registration & Hosting:
this is another mystery when it comes to online businesses. Having your own personalized domain names and hosting accounts is as good as being an independent marketers. With your own domain name and hosting accounts, you have the total control over your businesses and your earnings.
I will show you various domain registrars such as NameCheap.Com, GoDaddy.Com, ArthurWales.Com, OhMyDomain.Com, LovingName.Com etc that you can register your domain with using GTBank Card, Direct Deposit or with Liberty Reserve.
I have listed several webhosts that you can use to host as many domain as possible without paying extra fees for subsequent hosting account. Those webhosts have unlimited spaces to accommodate up to 300 domain names at a go.
I will show you why I have been using .org over .com constantly and why you can also use it to rank well on search engines and why you should not use the same domain registrars for hosting your domain names . I will also show you how to point your domain name to webhosts and subsequently host it.

Website Set up With WordPress:
You are now closer to having your virtual presence on internet and tell the whole world what you are selling and building a good reputation for yourself.
I am a huge WordPress fan. If you have a control panel or cPanel with your web host that has fantastico deluxe plugged in, with two or three clicks it will install a WordPress blog for you. It is very, very quick and very, very easy. Compared to the old way of creating static HTML pages, one for each page, and trying to link them all together, it is just so much easier to use a blog, especially with a lot of the plug-ins you can use to help with optimizing your site.
I will show you in my ebook how to install WordPress blog, free wordpress theme and upload about 22 plugins which will rank your page high on search engines.
You don’t need any manual configuration to your website once you have the whole plugins installed on the site. The plugins take care of the whole works for you and you will start seeing some good results in the next 2months.
The following are plugins you will need for your website;

The SEO Title Tag plugin : This is likely the most crucial plugin you will need to install into your WordPress blog. The SEO Title Tag plugin will be "gold" for your blog in the weeks, months and years to come. Basically, what it does is turn all the titles of your posts into search engine friendly titles. In other words, using this plugin, search engines will be able to easily pick up on the keywords you use inside the titles of your blog, and therefore increase your chances of getting ranked on the top pages for search engines like Google.com.
The Subscribe To Comments Plugin ; Now this is a really neat little plugin. It's easy to install, and at first sight does not look like much. But boy! Can it help you get more repeat traffic to your site! The Subscribe To Comments Plugin creates a little check box inside the comments area for each of your blog posts which allows people to subscribe to all the comments that are being made on that particular post. Every time a new comment is made, the person who subscribed to the comment receives an instant message telling them that a new comment has been made. They can then click on the link provided inside their email that will take them straight back to your blog.
The WWSGD Plugin; This plugin is great for increasing your number of RSS subscribers. WWSGD is short for "What Would Seth Godin Do". And it's named after Seth Godin, a well known marketing genius.
The WWSGD plugin creates a small subscribe box at the top of each of your posts each time a new visitor comes to you blog. So, whenever you post a new blog post, all your RSS feed subscribers will get notified, and therefore drive traffic straight back to your blog.
The Akismet Plugin; This is an essential plugin if you don't like blog comment spam. Yes, you read that correctly, blogs are also plagued by spam. But instead of email spam, the spam comes in the form of comments on your blog. But luckily the Akismet plugin takes care of all your comment spam issues. There's not much more to it. You just install the plugin, and it then takes care of the rest for you.
W3 Total Cache plugin: This caching plugin will speed up the load time of your website. As mentioned before, my blog isn’t the friendliest when it comes to load time. Before installing this plugin, my load times were insane – between 12 to 15 seconds per page (which is totally inexcusable, especially now that Google takes into account load time for search engine results rankings), but after installing W3 Total Cache and integrating, my load times are much much less – between 2 to 6 seconds per page.
Google Privacy Policy plugin: Google wants your blog to have a privacy policy page, which discloses the fact that there may be cookies on your site that may track a visitor’s browsing behavior. If you’re running Adsense, you can actually be banned as a publisher if you don’t have one. Luckily, this plugin will easily install one for you, almost automatically.
The Sociable Plugin; If you are into the whole social media thing, you'll really want to install the Sociable plugin. This plugin helps to create list of icons of many popular social bookmarking sites such as FaceBook, Twitter, Giggs, StumbleUpon, Myspace, Hi5 etc.
The XML Sitemap Generator Plugin; This is one of the more intense plugins to install. But it's really worth it. It creates a special kind of sitemap (called an XML sitemap) of your whole blog that is easily readable by search engines like Google.com and Yahoo.com. And this in turn makes it easier for these search engines to list all your blog pages and posts inside their search results.
The Threaded Comments Plugin; What this plugin does, is create a threaded style commenting structure for the comments that are made on your blog posts. In other words, this plugin allows you to not only reply to a post on your blog, but also to reply to a reply to a post... and on and on, creating what's called a threaded, or nested comment collection.
The Contact Form 7 Plugin; This plugin helps you create awesome looking contact forms on your blog. By installing the Contact Form 7 plugin, it means that you don't have to list your email on your site anywhere, hence reducing the chance that spam trawlers will pick up your email address and send you a bunch of spam messages. The best part about this plugin, is that it makes it extremely easy for your blog visitors to get in touch with you directly, without knowing what your email address is.
pretty link; This plugin allow you to cloak a link on your website and good for shorten a cpa link from a very long and horrible link to very short and pretty link. You will need this plugin for your affiliate and cpa offers.

Google Adsense and Affiliate Products Code Integration:

The ebook will show you how to integrate your Google Adsense and affiliate codes into your website and configure the look to suit your taste.
Once you have Google Adsense accounts; you can log in get your code and place it on the website through the dashboard area. If you don’t have Google Adsense account, you can contact me to get it for you within 24 hours.
With good keyword that has relatively high CPC and high converting products you are sure of making more money into your adsense and amazon accounts.
Any interested person should contact me on [email protected] or 08034018955.