+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: ADMINISTRATORS' WRONG ACTIONS

ADMINISTRATORS' WRONG ACTIONS

DEAR ADMINISTRATOR,
    It has obviously come to an alarming stage of your DELETING or and DEPOSTING OF TOPICS on this forum.
    We appreciate your efforts in initiating this forum and designing the site that has actually benefited so much people, families, economy and the nation at large. But then, you should not forget the fact that the site does not operate in vaccum as WE THE SUBSCRIBERS give this forum the aura it has today.

Our attention has been drawn to your response action to topics, especially SCAM ALERT TOPICS cautioning and saving humanity from inhumanity to fellow man.However, what it takes for evil to reign is for the righteous to fold their hands and watch evil triumph.IF A SCAM/FRAUD IS NOT REPORTED, THEN IT IS SAID TO BE PROJECTED AND SUPPORTED.

With due respect, we ask that you henceforth ALLOW PUBLIC POSTINGS OF TOPICS ON THIS FORUM WITHOUT DELETING, DEPOSTING, EDITING OR MOVING them.

Please let us not project or support SCAM by keeping silent or by deleting SCAM ALERT TOPICS.

Re: ADMINISTRATORS' WRONG ACTIONS

@ADMINISTRATOR: U can get national recognition award of "MON" or "OFR" through this forum you created especially when people are not scammed.

it boasts your credibility when you report scams and frauds.

IF U CAN'T REPORT SCAMS/FRAUDS, PLEASE ALLOW OTHER PEOPLE TO DO THAT WITHOUT YOU DELETING THEM. free urself of finger pointing,...u hear boo.

I concur,

administrators are really doing a nice job but not without a shortcoming. Some of my mails have been deleted on many occasions even when trying to respond to fraud stars so as to dissuade others from falling into their traps.

With all due appreciation, we plead that proper and close scrutiny should be done b4 deleting ANY mail or post

one love

God bless us all

Life without control is "animalistic" n a show of deleterious social stupor.
    With due respect to ur feelings, I think d administrator is doing a good job n shld duely b appreciated.d tone of ur post-como, is too personal. If ur post has bin deleted,seek 4 d reasons n d rules of dis forum. While I appreciate d expression of ur thoughts n worries,there r better ways to convey dem. God bless u all

u do not coin words otherwise you will be playing on .

Control you said, yes there is nothing bad about Control provided its properly done.CONTROL is of ABSTINENCE & ABSORPTION but wrong when mismatched.

Mr Administrator can delete posts but not deleting SCAM ALERTS.it boasts your credibility when you report scams and frauds.

IF U CAN'T REPORT SCAMS/FRAUDS, PLEASE ALLOW OTHER PEOPLE TO DO THAT WITHOUT YOU DELETING THEM. free urself of finger pointing,...u hear boo

So far am yet 2 c a scam alert dat was deleted(I stand 2 b corrected). I can only testify to d erasure of scams n posts supportin scams. Take 4 instance d erasure of sum1's post dat had d shameless effrontery 2 public eulogize E-breakthrough.2 me such erasure is propitious

Please, For every allegation show proof, show the reason why. He who asserts must prove. it is not just enough to say they are scams. HOW? What is their mode of operation? how were you scammed ?? it is easy to just list even EFCC as scam. we need more information. I GUESS THAT IS WHAT THE ADMIN HAS IN MIND!!
    Ak = hypernigeria initiative

I concor.

I posted a scam report and to my greatest surprise it was deleted, this implies that the administrator is in support of them duping us our hard earned money.

Well God will give us wisdom to always detect scam post or no post.

There is a section for posts on scam watch. If you have had an encounter with any scammer or you suspect a scam, then you post such on scam watch. There are some posts that are just so irrelevant, hence automatically deleted.

Naijahotjobs is a credible website and all efforts to uphold such credibility are being made. some posts are not even to be seen at all on this site, because such can question the credibility of the site.
    so please it will do us well to sensor our posts so that they won't have to be deleted. cheers.

+ Reply