This method of free browsing has been in existence for over a year now, but it's very unfortunate that fewer people who have access to it and were making a huge cash by selling the info to other people at exorbitant price. I must let you know that nobody can give it out free because they also acquired it through money. So the language is MONEY! MONEY!! MONEY!!! Don't be scared as I have made the sacrifice to pay for it and give it out for a small amount of money. I don't want to give you fish alone but train you how to be a good fisherman.....that means you also can do it for other people at your own price...but i will employ you to be fair with your charges! REQUIREMENTS * mtn sim (old/new) * browsing phone (anyone) Do I need to subscribe for the package? you don't need to subscribe, just be using it how long would i use the SIM to browse? * no data limit & no expiry date on what kind of device can I use this mtn sim? * phones (android, tablet, java, symbian, bb,iphones etc) * computers and laptops *how to get this package Pay a token of N1500 to the account below Account name: Remilekun daniel, Account no: 0059303878 Bank name: Ecobank. After payment text 'MAGIC PLUS', your name, teller no and email address to 08025315585. First 15 people to subscribe will get this bonus - How and where to study abroad and be awarded Degree and even up to PHP - Step by step tutorial on how to use your blackberry as a modem and browse FREE and cheap on your Laptop/Deskstop. - FREE eBook on how to make $75 daily trading binary option. _ Three free SMS sites to send unlimited free SMS. - How to make 200% of your invested capital in 10 days.