+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Access bank and her daylight robbery

Access bank and her daylight robbery

My people, I wish to bring this to the knowledge of job seekers of what Access bank did few months ago. They invited graduates with 2.2 for aptitude texts for the position Sales Assistant at various region of the country,marked the scripts and called for oral interview after which the succesful candidates were to meet Mr Aig. but which never took plce.

Later, we got information from insiders that the whole exercise was cancelled and that they have decided not to employ people with second class lower anylonger.

I want all the house to ascertain if such a decision is proper after wasting peoples time and resources. secondly,they should stop making caricature of Nigerian graduates b/c of the high rate of unemployment in this country.Once they are not ready to employ,they should better remain silent.Moreover, their strigent conditons have made them to loose most of their staff to Eco-bank. Now that they are selling shares to the public,is it not also proper for them to limit ONLY "GRADUATES" who has 2.1 to invest in their bank? Enough of these nonsence from most organisations,if this elimination process contineous among graduates it may pose a serious threat to our society.

Re: Access bank and her daylight robbery

is quit unfortunate and extreamly painful afterall some of this 2:2 are far more better of than some of them that have 2:1 but what i believe is that with God all thing are possible when he starts no one can stop him is a matter of patience may be God has his purpose for allowing it like this but we will not understand so my dear never allow the issue of level or grede discourage u just take it as encouragement and a reason 4 you to work harder cos every disappointment has its owm blessin in one way or the other,now or in the future. you will surprise people in Jesus name.................Amen infact all of us.

hello guys you need not to worry, why b/c for every challenges you face in life you have what it takes to over come it.That is just the way life is.As things happens to avail GROWTH IN THE POSITIVE DIRECTION the oppoturnity too in your life.
    All you Need to know is ,every Good thing you desire in life is from above and not from your results or your grade(Have you considered those that obtained a certificate that is equivalent of the desired degree and God still placed them at exulted status?, What About Those That Dont Even Attended Colleges And Universities Aint They Living Large?) so just Hold On to Him cos He Has not Allowed You To Graduate Not To have a good Job .take note please.
    Fellows , learn to stop complaining it does not Help Issues Instead The time to be wasted for complains use It to THINK solutions to overcoming challenges. cos you just got an idea that it does not work that way then you try another way and dont always give up.
    learn to keep your Heads Above The Waters.

IT IS NOT IN THE pAPEEEEEEEEEEEEER!!!!!!!!!!

All d best Guys, Your Future Is sure!

hello tonesky.i took the test in p.h. and went through their interview.though i made a 2.1,i've not heard anything from them since june but i learnt that the training will be done in batches,or has anyone heard anything contrary to this.

+ Reply