+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: About GSE

About GSE

Let us not be negative about everything we see that looks dubious until proven beyond all doubts that it is Lot of guys thru this forum and GSE are in UNion bank now flourmills is also at interview stage of their recruitment thru this same GSE. And finally MTN just used EXISTING GSE score for recruitment. Well to those that have benefitted congratulations I have and did not pay a dime but rather a company paid for me. There is power in ittle things we ignore or speak against without facts most time. ets be careful

Re: About GSE

PLS I DO I GO ABOUT THIS GSE SCORE
    HW DO I OBTAIN ONE

Thank you for the encouragement. About the payment for the exam, i need ur word on paying with my atm pin. Is it safe. Reply pls.
    Stay focused.

Its safe, and they don't ask for your pin but only your card number, Gd luck!

i want to pay mysef hw do i go about it or where do i ve to sit for the exam

dats ll i nid to know

@UFUOMANEFE

If U want to get info on how payment is made and where to sit for the exam, visit their website www.gse.org.ng
    when u get there, click "How it works", this will give u the required info on how and where 2 make ur payment. After this, click "Exam centres", this will give u a list of all their accredited centres in diff part of this country; u can then choose the one closest 2 u.

PS: Be sure to read the fraud alert that will pop out when u visit this site, so that u don't make the mistake of paying into the wrong account.

GSE should know that not all job seekers are buoyant enough to afford N5000. If they really want the success of an average nigerian youth N500 is okay for the test.
    The Prince is here!

+ Reply