+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: 2011 MY YEAR OF UNLIMITED CONGRATULATIONS

2011 MY YEAR OF UNLIMITED CONGRATULATIONS

2011 MY YEAR OF UNLIMITED CONGRATULATIONS

“The Angel went to her and said, greetings, you who are highly favored! The Lord is with you” Luke 1:28

Finally, year 2010 open way for year 2011. As far as earth history is concerned, year 2011 comes to an existence and very soon its existence will comes to an end.

As far as the heavenly is concerned, God has a unique plan, program and purpose for this year 2011. His purpose is meant for His children worldwide. The message of God through His servant to us all was written in the book of St Luke Chapter 1 vs 28, 39-42.

“The Angel went to her and said, greetings, you who are highly favored! The Lord is with you” Luke 1:28.

It was a congratulatory message from Angel to a wonderful woman in the history of mankind. The woman who had been without child for years, but became a symbol of greatest achiever in the history. A woman who remained devoted to her creator despite her barrenness but her name remains remarkable amongst the world women. My sincere prayer to you is that this year 2011 shall be a remarkable year that everybody will note for you in Jesus name, amen.

Re: 2011 MY YEAR OF UNLIMITED CONGRATULATIONS

Amen o.....

So shall it be!

you can join our "FAIR HAVENS" 14Days Fasting and Prayer. It is ONLINE Program. at: http://propheticprayerministry..com

+ Reply