+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: #150,000 and no business idea.

krs

#150,000 and no business idea.

Can anybody in the house give me a "buying and selling" business idea. I have the opportunity to borrow #150K but do not know the biz to go into. Your contribution will be highly appreciated. PS: I am in Ilorin.

Re: #150,000 and no business idea.

Man, E-Currency is not a biz. for those with a borrowed fund!
    F

There are lot of businesses you can do with that amount,but the type and success of such business is a function of ur personality.what u do presently,what do u ve passion for?what skill u possess presently,what is ur time classification like?...........?
    For example, Selling unisex shoes either new or toks can earn u an unimaginable profit!u can imagine the increasing boutiques.But a lot of questions need to be answered to start such.
    Perhaps u need to invest the money,u re the determinant.How is the payback time like?
    I may provide you with some advice FREE OF CHARGE!NO CONSULTATION FEE,when u re ready,but know that there's nothing like small business,a business is a business,and it grows.
    Regards.

Sorry for my late communication,you need to be a little bit patient with me,i will some document to your mail for personal use,especially how u could manage your finances as soon as u start the business.

My friend,look at your immediate environment and investigate the need of the poeple around you,list it and we will discuss later.

thats the first step.

Guy with N10K TO N20K YOU GET FULL TRAINING ON PRINTING GSM CARDS AND BE SURE TO MAKE N100K MONTHLY, I BET THAT YOU CAN AS WELL RISK N20K ON E-MARKETING AM GOOD IN THAT I CAN HELP YOU BY BUILDING AND HOST A WEBSITE FOR YOU FOR JUST 30K THEN MARKET YOUR WEBSITE ON GOOGLE AD-SENSE I BET YOUR YOUR FIRST ONE MONTH WILL PAY YOU UP TO $1000 AND IT BECOMES A CONTINUOUS THING INCOME FOR YOU. NED MY ASSITANCE? CALL 07067342422. i'LL LIKE TO SHOW YOU WHAT AM DOING TO MAKE COOL AND REAL MONEY, TAKE THE RISK AND JOIN THE MILLIONAIRE IS EASIER SAID THAN DONE. THE BALL IS IN YOUR COURT, RISKING N40K TO N50K AND IN A MONTHS TIME YOU ARE EARNING N100K FROM GSM CARD PRINTING AND ABOUT N100K FROM GOOGLE AD-SENSE MONTHLY SUMMING UP TO N200K IN YOUR FIRST MONTH FRIEND, YOU'VE REPAID YOUR BORROWED MONEY.

@DOZYLNO, does adsense still makes sense? How does it work if it pays that much? pls i really need info on this.

Nigerians!Haba cant we be sincere for once?every1 wants to ve a bite from the 150000?
    The poster,listen to this advice,there's nothing free in this world.Anything that looks too good to be true,u should not just walk away but RUN AWAY!!!
    Thats why I ve to put u thru reading those materials I sent,so dat u would know the value n better manage ur business.
    Perhaps u will pay me in future fanancially or prayer wise.
    Football betting?recharge card printing with 150000?LAUGHS!

therealone,
    you can start the recharge card biz with that amount and make that same amount as profit in two months depending on your stategy..

i started with 130 in oct last year and have a capital close to 300k at present..i engaged more hands and thats just it..you cant make lost except you are a cursed illiterate,

i will advise our dear friend to think very well of your environment b4 venturing into any biz.

one love

therealone,
    you can start the recharge card biz with that amount and make that same amount as profit in two months depending on your strategy..

i started with 130 in oct last year and have a capital close to 300k at present..i engaged more hands and thats just it..you cant make loss in this line of biz except you are a cursed illiterate,

i will advise our dear friend to think very well of your environment b4 venturing into any biz.

one love

krs

thanks everyone for your posts. like i emailed some of you i did the training for card printin but the bulk is too costly to the extent that there is no gain. I have the cd and the materials here butwhen i contacted market place.com the price they gave for the bulk is just too high.For ur info i already hv a cafe.@therealone thanks for the material u mailed. i am goin tru them.

+ Reply