+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: 13 Free DSTV channels on ur MTN DSTV mobile phone

13 Free DSTV channels on ur MTN DSTV mobile phone

THE MTN DSTV MOBILE PHONE NOW COMES WITH 13 FREE DSTV CHANNELS namely; CNN, Big Brother Africa, NTAplus, SS3, ChannelO, MagicWorld, SS9,SSBlitz,Africa magic, CN,TBN and most recently Soundcity & SS7.
    U can now catch all ur English Premiership, La Liga actions live on this DSTV Mobile phone for just N28,000 with free MTN 1GB USB wrist band PLUS home delivery & configurations @ no extra cost.

MTN fastlink internet modem-N8,500
    MTN Video cam - N32,000

Call Uzo MTN on 07062023032 or email [email protected]

Re: 13 Free DSTV channels on ur MTN DSTV mobile phone

Mine that i bought with the intention of watching live world cup from my phone was not achieved due to break in transmission of 3G Network,of M.T.N but unless whenever i come to town so with this reason alone i want to sell mine at a give away price of 25,000 with the ear phone & charger,carton,receipt of purchase if u want.

Re: 13 Free DSTV channels on ur MTN DSTV mobile phone

Mine that i bought with the intention of watching live world cup from my phone was not achieved due to break in transmission of 3G Network,of M.T.N but unless whenever i come to town so with this reason alone i want to sell mine at a give away price of 25,000 with the ear phone & charger,carton,receipt of purchase if u want,if interested call +2348032360594 now to get it in 24hrs time.

+ Reply