+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: 12 WAYS TO KNOW THAT YOU LOVE SOMEONE

12 WAYS TO KNOW THAT YOU LOVE SOMEONE

IT'S TRUE!!!!

12 Ways to Know That You Love Someone

TWELVE:
    You talk with him/her late at night and when you go to bed you still think of him/her.

ELEVEN:
    You walk really slowly when you are with him/her.

TEN:
    You don't feel Ok when he/she is far away.

NINE:
    You smile when you hear his/her voice on the phone.

EIGHT:
    When you look at him/her,you do not see other people around you. You see only him/her.

SIX:
    He/She is everything you want to think.

FIVE:
    You realise that you smile every time you look at him/her.

FOUR:
    You would do anything to see him/her.

THREE:
    While you have been reading this, there was a person in your mind all the time.

TWO:
    You've been so busy thinking of that person that you didn't notice that number 7 is missing.

ONE:
    You are going to check above if that's true and now you are silently laughing to yourself.

NOW MAKE A WISH! YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WANT THE MOST.......

SMILE
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

Re: 12 WAYS TO KNOW THAT YOU LOVE SOMEONE

When you look at him/her,you do not see other people around you. You see only him/her. You talk with him/her late at night and when you go to bed you still think of him/her.

Florafab, ur description is to some extent right but most of them like the one extracted and pasted above is a typical sign of INFATUATION......Which is opposite of True Love.
    True Love does not behave indecently, it is kind , is not jealous and so on. Many today think that they are in love while they are not. Evidence of this is the high rate of divorce. Those that divorced had a similar experience u outlined above. True love does not make one spend his/her whole time thinking about someone. It is an evidence of infatuation because it doesnt last long. True love grows with time. You get to appreciate inner qualities of the person rather than physical appearance and this requires time. To know more about true Love, get the book "YOUNG PEOPLE ASK -QUESTION THAT WORK". That book described in detail about True Love and Infatuation based on Inspired Word of God. If u need the book just contact me, i will make one available to You. Am not here to condem ur writeup rather i appreciate ur writeup to some extent.

I agree with numbers 10,9, 5 and 4 but I have my doubts on others.

I am a slow walker but I never walk backwards.

FLORAFAB! THAT WAS A GOOD POST. HOWEVER SOME VITAL QUALITIES/OBSERVATIONS WERE MISSING. MORESO U CONCENTRATED MORE ON PHYSICAL OUTLOOK RATHER THAN ON DEEP-SEATED QUALITIES THAT CAN REALLY GIVE A SURE EVIDENCE OF A GOOD RELATIONSHIP. ALL THE SAME U TRIED.
    Born for a purpose. Came for a purpose. Must achieve that PURPOSE.

@eeguru...

l so much recognise, respect and share the same values you have about true love...thanks for your post and the manner in which you approached the initiator of the topic...u must be or ll make a good salesman/diplomat/negotiator...

l dont need a prophet to tell me that u may be a WITNESS...though am not and do not intend to become one , l also appreciate much of your values excepting for ur issues on blood, the holy spirit, miracles, heaven and hell etc...l buy ur idea of xmas and birthday celebrations being vainglorious...

if not for publications like awake most ppl wouldnt have known some of the atrocities of the MOTHER CHURCH in the past towards humanity, their silence and automatic ally with Hitler during the Holocaust etc...

what bothers me most about your ppl is that they dont participate in anything government...every human should have a right to accept or refused to be enlisted in the army...but the idea of not voting or being voted for at all is too hard for me to grasp...ur ppl dont even sing the national anthem and ur marriages are strictly inter-witnesses, and u dont pray with non-witnesses...etc

this a jobforum...but no knowledge is a waste neither are there jobs in heaven and hell(i.e. if u agree with the hell side)...

may the power of love overcome the love of power!

Dear Florafab
    I really appreciate your post on this issue of love.Honestly,there are other things that make you grow in love with some,think about these

Can you go to bed at night in the same bed with this person with out fear

If you are to make a choice between your life and the life of your lover would you choose to die rather than your lover

If he or she deceived you, used you and dump you and goes out with another lady or man and he/she left you will you still love him or her and even pray for their marriage

If he threw acid on you and your body was destroy and you have opportunity to revenge would you revenge or forgive

If he lost his Job or had an accident with eyes turned blind,and paralysis or impotent will you still stand by him

If she lost her womb and she can not give birth again will you stand by her yet she has not given birth to any child for you

If you caught him or her doing adultery on your matrimonial bed will you forgive him or her

It takes time for true love to develop.
    Love is kind,it suffereth long,it envieth not,it is not proud,it is not selfish,it is patient,it beareth all things and it endureth all things,It faileth not and it believeth all things and finally, it grows every day.

yours
    Jibowu

I can do all things through christ who strengthens me

Dear kemistkris,
    Your guess is right. Thank you 4 all your commendations, i appreciate. Coming to what u said, do u know that what may seem right from human standpoint may be something detestable to our Creator. This is simply b/c we are imperfect humans and are bound to make mistake inorder words, we cannot perfectly dictate what is right and what is wrong. Would it not be better to rely solely on our Creator to direct our steps even though we may not see the immediate benefit. What am saying in essence is that our believe and teachings are solely based on God's word whether pleasing or displeasing to humans. As regards what u said, u are entitled to ur choice b/c God gave gave us free will to make choice as to whether good or bad, hence each one has a right to choose whether or not to worship him right. I once more appreciate your commendation.

@ ALL REPLIES

Having read thru all the replies i have this observation/correction to make.

My topic clearly states '12 WAYS TO KNOW THAT YOU LOVE SOMEONE', I did not state if it was true love or infactuation,

But the clues i listed was just to help someone who when asked the question "do you love him/her?" replies "I don't know".

With my clues/tips, discovery of true love can/will start, believe me there are lots of people who needs these first steps basics.

Thanks for taking time out to read it.

Ciao
    Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. <br />Your character is what u really are, while ur reputation is merely what others think.

+ Reply