+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: Who else have seen this?road resue limited

Who else have seen this?road resue limited

Roads Rescue Limited is a major player in rescue and evacuation on the Nigerian highways. Roads Rescue Limited is not just a great place to work; it is a dynamic and exciting experience that will take your career to great heights. Whether you are a fresh graduate or an experienced professional, you will deepen your skills, broaden your knowledge and enlarge your thinking. Become part of our team, and be empowered to make global achievements. When you think of rewarding career, think Roads Rescue. We require talented, resourceful and exceptional team players to take up the following positions immediately in the 36 States of the Federation. VACANCIES State Controllers (36 states and FCT) Regional Coordinators IT Analysts IT Officers Marketing/Sales Managers Brand Managers Business Development Managers Marketing Executives/Sales Officers Customer Care Officers Customer Care Managers Rescue Officers Road Marshals Finance Controller Account Officers Human Resources Officers Admin Managers Admin Officers Fleet Managers Fleet Officers Auto Mechanics/Technicians Operations Managers Operations Officers Corporate Drivers Front Desk Officers Ambulance Drivers Nurses Maintenance Officers Purchasing Managers Purchasing Officers Security Officers Management Trainees Method of Application Please click apply button below to apply online. Please, note that all applicants will be invited for aptitude test and it will take in the following States: ABUJA, LAGOS, ENUGU, KANO, PORT HARCOURT and GOMBE Application closes one Month (24th May, 2012) from the date of publication( copied from ) after my application was submitted i got a mail in my box asking me to pay a sum of 2k to certain account before i could get the real application form, pls find out

Re: Who else have seen this?road resue limited

check for the page pls

It is very worrying what this country is turning into, is it Poverty or Greed?
    This Roads Rescue recruitment is very doubtful, To pay 2K for application fee is just too bad. At least let the application process begin before asking for payment.
    If all applicants pay to apply for a Job then one would ve spent hundreds of thousands monthly.
    God help this corrupt Nation.

There is Road Safety whose fate is dangling, there is High Way Patrol, there is NEMA, there is LG Roads patrol, there is LASMA, Red Cross, Corrupt Nigerian Police Purch not Force, Fire service Rescuers...........Etc, Including my VIO-DVLA.
    Now the new Roads Rescue Limited wants to feed fat on the Pockets of Nigerian Applicants.
    They even have all the Positions/Officers for all Courses.............. Rescue Ltd INDEED!!!

Dis coy is similar 2 Pawa774,IPPN n d rest.....me, i nor dey apply......no tyme 2 waste

thats another trick of dupping innocent applicant,they should go to blaize,God punish them 100 times,I cant fall for their trick.olorumanje!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply