+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: What is mantrac up to,this time around

What is mantrac up to,this time around

Indefatigable Naijahot jobbers,it has come to my notice, the post on this forum of MANTRAC vacancies.
    What exactly is this suppose to mean,good people of this respectable forum,you can recall,in a short while ago,not even up to one month that this same 'MANTRAC conducted a test, some where in Ikeja,Victory grammar school to be precise.And i also learned from a relaible source that the same was done in porthharcourt.
    We are yet to hear from them,the outcome/results of prospective candidates that took part in that test.
    For it seems if i'm not wrong they are still accepting applications from applicants for the same positions we applied for,and subsequently undertook the test.
    I want this good forum to investigate this matter,and furnish the house on what this recent development is all about.I find this unacceptable,considering the large turnout of applicants in the test venue.
    I trust the judgment of this esteemed forum of elites.

Re: What is mantrac up to,this time around

the post is very wrong...mantrac has closed the recruitment application....there is nothing on their website..i advice that the post be removed immediately.

+ Reply