+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: WELCOME ON BOARD NEW GRADUATES

WELCOME ON BOARD NEW GRADUATES

HELLO

I USE THIS TIME TO WELCOME NEWLY FRESH GRADUATES FROM NYSC TO THE REAL WORLD.YOU HAVE

REALLY TRIED YOUR BEST FOR SERVING OUR BELOVED COUNTRY.I WANT TO SAY YOU WILL NEVER SERVE

IN VAIN.NOW THAT YOU ARE IN THE LABOUR MARKET,PLEASE DON'T BAD MOUTH YOUR LEADERS THAT ARE

IN HIGH POSITIONS IN THE COUNTRY.AM SAYING THESE BECAUSE YOU ARE ON YOUR OWN FOR JOB

SURVIVAL.DO EVERYTHING POSITIVE YOU CAN TO MAKE ENDS MEET WITH PRAYERS AND THE GOD OF

HEAVEN WILL SURELY SEE YOU THROUGH.DON'T ALWAYS BELIEVE IN YOUR 1ST CLASS OR 2.1 THAT

SURELY YOU WILL GET THAT DESIRE JOB EXCEPT YOU BACK IT UP WITH FERVENT PRAYERS AND PRAY FOR

DIVINE FAVOUR.

ALWAYS CHECK GUARDIAN NEWSPAPERS ON TUESDAYS AND THURSDAYS FOR JOBS.ALSO,CHECK THESE

WEBSITES:

www.recruitmentcity.com
    www..com
    www.findajobinafrica.com e.t.c

PLEASE TRY AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE TO DO SOMETHING.GOD BLESS YOU ALL

SAMMIE

Re: WELCOME ON BOARD NEW GRADUATES

Guy, thanl you for telling our fresh graduates d truth.
    Especially those who like me thought when we finish sch with our 2.1 and 1st class , we would be served d job. It might work for some but not most pple.
    For me, go for career seminars, employability seminars and learn what d employers want to hear.
    Eg ur leadership skills, team working skills,organizational skills, hobbies, personal development skills and d likes.
    I tell u once u kn all these, u av discovered d secrete dat took me a completer year to discover.
    Now any interview I go for , d employers do not av a choice ,they jst av to take me.

God can help you to survive.

@sammie77, thanks for bringing up a thread like this.
    @all jobseekers( whether new or old ), it is never easy in 'the world'( labour market ). The 'market' is getting tougher everyday. Many factors affects it: human, prophectic and physical factors. But we can still survive because GOD really cares. Hey, he cares for the birds of heavens that do not sow seed or reap. What of we created in HIS image? He will never forsake you if you believe it and act accordingly.
    @all newly discharged graduates, you are welcome. Wishing you success in your job search. Welcome, to a forum where people share ideas for mutual benefit.
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

I CAN'T BELEIVE THIS?..I LOVE MY COUNTRY AND ME FELLOW COUNTRY MEN. PLZ NEW GRADUATES, JUST TIGHTEN UR SEATBELTS, COS IT MIGHT BA A BUMPY RIDE..CONGRATS TOO..UR 2.1 AND 1ST CLASS IS VERY VERY GOOD, BUT NOT A YARDSTICK. GOD IS UR ONLY SURE GUARANTEE..CLING TIGHTLY UNTO HIM

@sammie, thats a good one. its important for our fresh graduates to know whats obtainable in the real world after NYSC. i believe they just need to discover themselves while looking out for job opportunities. Also, they can start a little biz if they have the capital. But they SHOULD NOT BE AFRAID OF THE UNKNOWN COS HE WHO KNOWS ALL HAS THE FINAL SAY.

dats God.

LET THERE BE JOBS IN NAIJA

+ Reply