+ Reply + New Job/Topic

Topic: WAMCO APTITUDE TEST RESULT

WAMCO APTITUDE TEST RESULT

Whats up peeps?...Has anyone recieved a message from "WORKFORCE" concerning the Wamco exams we wrote at the Trade fair Complex in Lagos last year?

Re: WAMCO APTITUDE TEST RESULT

yes of course! i think workforce has no integrity to protect, all their tests has always been like that, they dont use to have good news after they might have wasted graduates money, time and resources from all over the country by telling people that they dont meet their cut off. i think that any test conducted by workforce is always like that. ive called more than 5 people that told me that they didnt score more than 22%. if they know that it will always be like that, they should stop calling people to come and suffer. the suffering was too much for people to hear such a bad and disheartening news from them always. i think they lack integrity. God will bring the best for us this year. cheers!

sonalpha

My guys, it is not funny. Graduates always on the road far and near. They even tried to notify them of their performances this time around, maybe bcos of what graduates has been saying about them. I suggest they should stop inviting more than they can employ. If they've pre-selected people they should stop advertising. Abeg make una take heart. Our deliverance is at hand. God go do am...
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

It is well @y'all.
    "It is while smitting that one becomes blacksmith"

@sonalpha, shey we are both in the same office. You better go and cut your afro before your WAMCO interview (wen they call u guys). Dont worry God has plans for each and every one of us.

maxweber

@eznira, funny guy. The guy go cover the afro with face cap come put googles that day. So make I ask. A b dey don invite the guy wey him come dey do as if sey him no know wetin de happen? If na so make him stop am o!
    TRUST IN JEHOVAH THE GIVER OF EVERY GOOD GIFT AND PERFECT PRESENT.HE IS SURELY THERE FOR YOU

@maxweber...Dey never invite me o.They said i scored 52% & that i didn't exceed their cut off mark. i'm just wondering what could the pass mark be. Anyway sha, e go better!G-O-D pass dem!

maxweber

@sonalpha, Yes o! E go better and GOD pass them. Just keep you paths straight and pray to GOD for he must surely sustain you. He never fails those who obey him.
    Abeg make I ask you, na true say u wan carry your afro go interview? He laughs...

I really wonder what their cut off mark is. I also scored 52% according to them and I was not invited. I believe their cut off must be 70% because someone scored 62% and was not invited but I heared of an invitee who scored 78%.... GOD! HELP US.

The cut off is 65%. Here is the proof.
    Somebody scored 64 and was not invited but somebody scored 66 and was invited. The average of the two numbers is 65.
    "It is while smitting that one becomes blacksmith"

+ Reply