+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Vacancies at P & G

Re: Vacancies at P & G

The assessment link is not in the acknowledgment mail. It will be sent to you later. I was sent to me about four days after I applied.

Quote Originally Posted by WESERE View Post
    i stil can't find d assessment link from d acknowledgement mail dey sent afta applying. Pls hw many mails did dey send afta applying 4 dose that hv done d assesment test. Pls help me as tym is running out. Pls i beg i nid 2 knw wat is wrong as its showing SUBMISSION STATUS- application complete._

@bro, Thank u so much my broda. Its abt 5days ago i applied. Bin confused on wat's going on. Thanks, pray day send it on tym. @all, pls dos dat hv reciv links 4 assessment and i.v 4 reasoning test. Wats ur grade and type of degree. Wish u all d very best in this

@Wesere look downward your acknowledgement you ll see a link that will tell you click if you want to forward the link to your email....look very well I know you will see it. I did same to my own..... Success bros.....1 luv...

@All, i can't find opening for PROCESS ENGR......pls any assistance from u guys will be appreciated....tnks in anticipation.

Quote Originally Posted by biotech View Post
    @ all, pls who has been able to do his/her 1st assessment test successfully? cos i'm having problem to to it. i sent dem a mail and dey gave me instruction to use mozilla firefox 3.6 version but jst dnt knw how to go abt it. has any successfully tried to do d assessment? thanks
    I experienced same problem. Below was a message I got after lodging my complaint. Follow the steps and your problem will be solved just like mine. I am tru wt the assessment test afer following the steps. Now listen, Copy the link into the address bar on your browser, press enter key or click search, wait a while for result. Out of the varieties, click to download mozilla firefox 3.6.2, wait for the download to complete and follow other steps as required by the software. Having done that, sign in to your box using the newly downloaded mozilla firefox 3.6.2 and click the link for the assessment test and off you go!Good luck.

"Dear Candidate,

Please try accessing the link through Mozilla Firefox 3.6. Make sure pop-up blockers are turned off, java is up to date, and cookies are enabled.

If you are currently not using version 3.6 of Firefox below I have provided a link to their website, so you can download the supported version of Firefox. You MUST scroll down the page to find version 3.6.

(DO NOT DOWNLOAD FIREFOX VERSION 10)

http://www.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/all-older.html

Please let me know if this solves your problem.

Thanks
    P&G Recruitment"

Quote Originally Posted by phizman View Post
    @All, i can't find opening for PROCESS ENGR......pls any assistance from u guys will be appreciated....tnks in anticipation.
    go to www.experiencepg.com, search for the job or simply search using google, u can just type "ibadan plant process engineer at p&g" to google, press enter key and you will be there. Good luck!

@Oniroko, tnks 4 ur response. but d prob is stil same, i guess d opening is closed as it is nolonger in their site....tnks again!

@BLD, yes d skus r dia. Jst use d name to check and search. Al d best. @all, dnt tink d opening 4 ibadan proces engr is stih on cos on my profile it showd 'no longa acceptin c.v. @BRO AND DIVFAVOUR, thanks. I had 2 do a mail 2 dm 2 days ago to send me d link n 2day dey replied wt 2 mails,one apologised 4 d incoveniences and d p.c requirements. Y d 2nd was d most wanted online assessment link. Bt d cafe went out of suply n no fuel 4 gen. Imagine. When i hv goten 2 no 47. Jrt hp it continues 2mrw. Al d best guys. U guys r jst 2much.

BLD
    @wesere, thanx. I actually selected 'not in list' since my school wasnt listed but was thinkin if that cud be d reason i'v not been invited for their reasoning test. I actually got d link for d online personality test which i'v done. Wish y'all da best

Was anyone here invited for a test tomorrow, 1st of June in Lagos?
    I am what I am just by HIS Grace! . . . The Future is Bright; The Future is Me!

I was invited 4 ?e test in lagos

I was also invited 4 ?e one at ibadan in 8th of june

Quote Originally Posted by SUNADEX View Post
    I was also invited 4 ?e one at ibadan in 8th of june
    What medium? Text message or email for invitation?

+ Reply
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast