+ Reply + New Job/Topic
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Topic: Vacancies at P & G

Re: Vacancies at P & G

Quote Originally Posted by budymore View Post
    guys dat hv applied nd done assessment, how soon did d assessment came in after d application.

Response will be appreciated.
    It comes immediately after the application. A link for the assessment will be dispalayed or sent to your box. Instructions are included. Should u experience any difficulty getting there, contact P&G tru the attached email. The assessment contails 67 questions. It is just personality test, not amptitude-questions about you, your experience, your leadership skills, how you think and judge issues and stuffs like that! No time restriction, the way I see it. Just click answer(s) and move on. Best of luck.

Yeah...d assessment came immediatly i was tru wit d applicatn, but am yet to do d assessment, though i av d link in my email box

Same here guys, I'll do my assessment at a later time, probably at home.
    I don't want to be in the middle of the assessment and do office work...

Wish us all the best.

@all, tanks guys. Bt hv nt seen dat in my mail box. Wud chek it at

@ all, pls who has been able to do his/her 1st assessment test successfully? cos i'm having problem to to it. i sent dem a mail and dey gave me instruction to use mozilla firefox 3.6 version but jst dnt knw how to go abt it. has any successfully tried to do d assessment? thanks

House,pls, what is the site 4 this P & G job....need a quick respond please...any useful respond will be appreciated. Tnkz.

@deejay, check d ist page of dis post and click the second word 'here' or take d job ref no and google d job. Hp it helps

I did my assessment yesterday and got a mail today for a test that will take place in Ibadan in 2 weeks time.
    Please anyone with an idea of what their test is like??
    thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by biotech View Post
    @ all, pls who has been able to do his/her 1st assessment test successfully? cos i'm having problem to to it. i sent dem a mail and dey gave me instruction to use mozilla firefox 3.6 version but jst dnt knw how to go abt it. has any successfully tried to do d assessment? thanks

Use your google search "Mozilla Firefox 3.6'' and click on the download.

I successfully completed my personality test yesterday and was invited for a reasoning test in Ibadan on Friday 8, June 2012. You can answer some question and continue later but don't forget to save before logout and login when you want to continue.

Regards to all

tanx 4 d update.

pls I try finishing my submission now but was unable to do so. when is the deadline for applying

Did you get a mail or vva test for the test in ibadan? Can u please past a copy of the mail here, thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by hollabak007 View Post
    Did you get a mail or vva test for the test in ibadan? Can u please past a copy of the mail here, thanks.

May 25, 2012

Babajide Ayora Kasmanana
    ologbojo cmpd, ibadan

Dear Babajide,

Thank you for your interest in job opportunities at P&G.

We would like to consider your qualifications further for possible employment with our Company and learn more about your background and interests. As a next step, we would like you to complete our Reasoning Test. This information will enable us to have a better understanding of your analytical reasoning and critical thinking skills, which are important for success in all areas of work at P&G.

This 40 question multiple choice test takes up to 65 minutes to complete and requires you to bring a pencil, eraser, basic function calculator, proof of photo identification, a watch, and your test identification number: XXXXXXXXXXX. Answers are marked on a separate answer sheet. There are no essay questions. The test requires sustained reading and concentration. If you need special accommodations for this testing process, please let me know now, so that I can connect you with the right person to help understand the best accommodation for you.

Date : June 8, 2012 ; Time: XXXX ; Venue : XXXX, Ibadan

In order to prepare for the Reasoning Test, we highly recommend you try the practice test online by clicking the following link: https://pg.sitebase.net/pg_images/ta...acticetest.htm

If you have previously completed the Reasoning Test, please let me know the date of your last testing session.

If you are interested in additional information about the Company and the work we offer, please visit us at www.pg.com. We look forward to seeing you.

Sincerely,

Talent Supply Team
    Procter and Gamble Nigeria
    [email protected]
    +23470XXXXXXXX
    [COLOR=#49535A !important]
    [/COLOR]

***IMPORTANT - Please bring this ticket with you to your testing session, as you will be asked to provide your test identification number***

Reasoning Test Admission Ticket

Name: XXXXXXXXXXXX

Test Identification Number: XXXXXXXXXX

Please remember to bring:

• A pencil
    • An eraser
    • A basic function calculator
    • Proof of Photo Identification (e.g. passport)
    • A watch
    • Your CV

Check your e-mail box OR login to their website and check all the e-mail correspondence, you will see the invite if you have been invited.

Good Luck

+ Reply
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast